Authentic Yoga Experience Series 1
What you'll learn
- Protect joints through the practice of preparation sets to move synovial fluid and strengthen tendons and ligaments.
- Feel energised, yet calm and clear.
- Create core strength while synergistically increase blood flow to the muscles. Prepare muscles for deep stretching in order to release tension for a more oxygenated body.
- Open the breath, settle into the practice and to let go.
- Yoga mat, rug or warm non-slip clean surface
- Clothing that is stretchable and comfortable
- Discipline, enthusiasm and open-mindedness
Course 1 is the 1st part of a 3 Part Series. It contains 2.5 hours of yoga video routines and sequences realized in 3 camera angle for easy to follow video lessons. These lessons will prepare your body for Course 2 and 3. If you are interested in registering for all 3 levels, please click here. You don't have to purchase all levels to experience the benefits of Yoga with Perumal so feel free to start with this introductory Course 1.
Course 1 is a step-by-step progressive approach in order to improve mobility, breathing and circulation while strengthening muscles, tendons and ligaments. Practicing Course 1 instills calm, clarity, increased energy while reducing stress.
Course 1 is made of pranayama breathing techniques, preparatory exercises for joints, stretching and relaxation techniques for meditation. Here is an ability to grow progressively from yoga sequence that may be followed at one’s own pace from beginner level at Course 1 or through advanced level at Course 3.
The videos are designed to provide a comprehensive view of each pose since provided are 3 different camera angles for all postures to show lateral, frontal, and overhead views. Included are supportive manuals to each lesson.
In Course 1 you will find:
- 4 progressive complete lessons listed as 1A, 1B, 1C and 1D.
- 7 Short Courses on pranayama breathing, joint preparation and stretching.
- 84 pages of detailed manuals from Course 1A - 1D and the Short Courses.
1A - 1D is 30 - 45 minutes in length. If there is only 5 - 25 minutes of practice time then work with the Short Courses. After mastering Course 1 continue with Course 2 and 3.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone feeling low energy that needs a boost
- Stressed overworked people needing calm and clarity
- Beginner to experienced practitioners
- People with dynamic schedules that are without time
- Anyone appreciative of high quality yoga videos without frills
- Travellers needing easy to access yoga videos
- To learn yoga or improve an existing knowledge of yoga
International Yoga Teacher
Founder of one of the first didactic yoga web channels
Indian born yoga teacher Perumal Koshy is one of Europe and North Africa's leading teachers, for more than 10 years he has instructed classes, seminars and retreats while developing high caliber videos through USA, England, Italy, Spain and Morocco. Yoga Journal Italy Esprit Yoga France and Yoga Magazine Holland frequently publish articles authored by Perumal.
Perumal's teaching career began under his Kung-Fu master during his teens while living in Los Angeles. After 10 years of practicing and instructing martial arts a yoga master guided him into yoga thus began Perumal's journey of inner discovery through this ancient discipline. A journey that has taken him across India, Europe and America, whereby Perumal has been able to capture the essence and benefits of the world's many yoga styles and forms, leading him to develop “Dynamic Progressive Fusion Yoga".
Mr. Perumal Koshy's comment:
"For years, my yoga students requested lesson plans to follow on their own and from the comfort of their home, office or hotel room. So began the development of lesson plans. These started as word documents which then evolved into pictorial PowerPoint presentations. Beyond just flat images I wanted my students to access the videos from any computer with an internet connection. I envisioned online yoga videos that would show in great detail the intricate technique of my instructions combined with easy to follow step by step lessons in a progressive manner at the pace of the student.
“In 2008 I was fortunate enough to meet Film Producer Miss Ines Stephan. Miss Stephan had produced an incredible array of international and humanitarian film projects. Although I saw the technical quality of Miss Stephan's work as the perfect outfit for the detail I desired on the yoga channel, I was even more deeply moved by her background with spiritual and social endeavors. Projects such as Ines' collaboration with his Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet for a documentary film series, “What's So Hard About Peace," and her organization of a world peace conference in Rome 2003 through 2005, were just two of such endeavors that acted as a catalyst to our cooperation. Together, I knew we would produce the online, yet personal yoga experience that any serious yoga student would wish to follow."