Authentic Yoga Experience Series 1 - 3
What you'll learn
- 15.5 hours of yoga video routines and sequences realized in 3 camera angle for truly easy to follow video lessons
- 702 pages of supportive text to all video routines and sequences
- Learn to settle into the practice and let go of the outside world. Open the breath and unite breath and movement through 4 different Sun Salutations while aligning the skeletal system, relieving constipation, improving digestion and detoxifying the body. Protect your joints through the practice of preparation sets that move synovial fluid, “PROPERLY” warm-up the tendons and ligaments enabling better mobility. Create core strength, synergistically increase blood flow to the muscles preparing muscle fibers for deep stretching in order to release muscle and spinal tension enabling a more oxygenated body. Build up concentration, calm and restore your body and mind, balance your hormonal levels leading to deeper meditation/relaxation at the end of the practice. Eventually begin to feel energised, yet calm and clear. Return to your true self.
- Yoga mat, rug or warm non-slip clean surface
- Clothing that is stretchable and comfortable
- A litte discipline, enthusiasm and open-mindedness
Learn yoga online with Perumal for personal growth, health, energy optimisation and stress reduction.
The video courses are easy to follow since the cameras provide detailed viewing from 3 different angles, all asana (postures) are realized in a lateral, frontal and overhead perspective. The combined video courses are complete with pranayama, preparatory exercises for joints, sun salutation, strength, stretching and relaxation/meditation to feel refreshed, relaxed and simultaneously energized.
A step by step progressive course approach to learn yoga online allows the student to achieve the right state of flow in order to improve mobility, breathing and circulation while strengthening muscles, tendons and ligaments leading to genuine mental and physical well being. Those following these video courses feel results of calm and clarity along with highly increased energy while experiencing stress reduction.
The most important aspect of Yoga with Perumal video courses is the ability to grow progressively from yoga forms and a sequence that may be followed at one’s own pace from beginner through advanced. These courses are thorough with easy to comprehend video edits and supportive text enabling the realization of the hidden aspects of yoga from videos to supportive manuals.
Now, you have the opportunity to learn yoga online, get started with the most authentic yoga experience today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone feeling low energy that needs a boost
- Stressed overworked people needing calm and clarity
- Those wishing to learn or improve their yoga knowledge
- People with dynamic schedules that are without any time
- Whoever needs easy to access yoga videos while travelling
- Anyone that can appreciate serious high quality yoga videos without the frills
- Beginner to experienced practitioners
- Students who would like to connect with Perumal between real-time workshops and retreats
International Yoga Teacher
Founder of one of the first didactic yoga web channels
Indian born yoga teacher Perumal Koshy is one of Europe and North Africa's leading teachers, for more than 10 years he has instructed classes, seminars and retreats while developing high caliber videos through USA, England, Italy, Spain and Morocco. Yoga Journal Italy Esprit Yoga France and Yoga Magazine Holland frequently publish articles authored by Perumal.
Perumal's teaching career began under his Kung-Fu master during his teens while living in Los Angeles. After 10 years of practicing and instructing martial arts a yoga master guided him into yoga thus began Perumal's journey of inner discovery through this ancient discipline. A journey that has taken him across India, Europe and America, whereby Perumal has been able to capture the essence and benefits of the world's many yoga styles and forms, leading him to develop “Dynamic Progressive Fusion Yoga".
Mr. Perumal Koshy's comment:
"For years, my yoga students requested lesson plans to follow on their own and from the comfort of their home, office or hotel room. So began the development of lesson plans. These started as word documents which then evolved into pictorial PowerPoint presentations. Beyond just flat images I wanted my students to access the videos from any computer with an internet connection. I envisioned online yoga videos that would show in great detail the intricate technique of my instructions combined with easy to follow step by step lessons in a progressive manner at the pace of the student.
“In 2008 I was fortunate enough to meet Film Producer Miss Ines Stephan. Miss Stephan had produced an incredible array of international and humanitarian film projects. Although I saw the technical quality of Miss Stephan's work as the perfect outfit for the detail I desired on the yoga channel, I was even more deeply moved by her background with spiritual and social endeavors. Projects such as Ines' collaboration with his Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet for a documentary film series, “What's So Hard About Peace," and her organization of a world peace conference in Rome 2003 through 2005, were just two of such endeavors that acted as a catalyst to our cooperation. Together, I knew we would produce the online, yet personal yoga experience that any serious yoga student would wish to follow."