Yoga Psychology 101
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- identify common psychological issues amongst their yoga students & private clients, and provide safe & effective support.
- A basic familiarity with yoga.
Yoga Psychology 101 is an in-depth, practical exploration of how common psychological disorders and issues affect the yoga practice. It provides simple tools teachers and students can use to promote overall mental health. Broken down into 26 easy-to-understand videos, this course also provides sample materials yoga teachers can use right away to help deepen work with students and individual clients. Straightforward and engaging lectures help de-mystify common psychological terms for anyone to understand. Yoga teachers will work more effectively with students to promote relaxation, stress relief, and informed support for a variety of student s concerns.
- Yoga teachers looking to deepen their teaching and reach a broader scope of students.
- Yoga students interested in how yoga can help support individuals dealing with common psychological issues.
An introduction & orientation to the course. Students will know what to expect & what knowledge they will gain.
Students will gain practical skills to put yoga clients & students at ease right away to begin the supportive relationship.