Yoga Program for Emotions Management
What you'll learn
- Heightened Emotional awareness
- Ability to clearly identify your inner state
- Ability to manage your emotions
- Ability to shift your inner state to the desired state
- Ability to connect with your emotions
- A state of inner peace, mental clarity, open heart
- Techniques for releasing stagnant energies in the body
- Techniques for improving focus
- Breath work exercises
- Himalayan Kundalini techniques
- No previous experience required.
An antidepressant yoga program, which brings together different holistic therapies, which will teach you how to connect with your emotions and how to manage your emotions, so that you can become the person you wish to be and achieve the life you dream of.
Emotions are the ones that paint our inner state and guide our behaviors and actions. When we experience anxiety, stress, depression, loneliness and other negative emotions for a long time, we need to act at all levels of the human being to heal. It is recommended to work with a therapist or psychologist, to discover and understand the causes and roots of our problems, but it is not enough to work only mentally. The human being is an integrative one, mind, body, emotions, spirit, and we need to act and heal all its parts.
This yoga program will address the emotional body, the physical body, the energy body and the spiritual body. We will work at each level to cleanse the stagnant emotions and energies and we will learn how to access states of well-being, peace, love, connection and happiness, through ancient yogic techniques, like:
- kundalini/kriya practices
- deep relaxation
- dance for emotional release
- body awareness exercises
- hatha yoga
Who this course is for:
- People who seek clarity of their emotions, clarity of the mind, who want to increase their emotional intelligence and ability to manage their own emotions, people who seek to personally develop.
- People who want to heal holistically.
- People who seek an extra support in their healing process.
Maria is a Sattva Yoga (Himalayan Kundalini) Master Teacher, Meditation Initiator and Jyotish Astrologer. She discovered Yoga and Meditation while she was battling depression and anxiety and they changed her life completely. Now she teaches others yogic and meditation techniques to help them overcome their obstacles and become the best versions of themselves.
On her spiritual path, she also become a Jyotish Astrologer, helping now people to reach their Dharma, the full potential of their soul and to live a purposeful life.