Yoga, Pranayam and Meditation for Women
What you'll learn
- Understand the philosophy of yoga and why women need them in particular.
- Learn all the body postures, breathing exercises and meditation process required by a women to keep fit in daily routine.
- Manage problems related to menses, back ache, skin and stress in a better way.
- Take practice sessions of yoga, pranayam and meditation in a work along way.
- ensure success in the field of yoga with a learning that is convincing and self sufficient.
- A lots of initiative is required to learn and follow Yoga.
- Rest all there is a saying called 'YOGA SE HOGA' means 'Everything will happen with YOGA'.
Every one is a fitness freak these days. Generally women are a little more conscious, as beauty is directly proportional to health. A technique called 'Yoga' which has the oldest history of knowledge which dates back to 15000 years old as per some Indian scholarly articles has truly tested the test of time as a proven technique to sustain health of the body and the mind and often even called as a health panacea for the soul too. Here is a course which is concise but complete, to the point and work along way and proven with an experience of 40 years and is co-authored by two experts in the field. The highlights of this course are.
- More than 2 hours of easy to follow video material.
- 5 Quizzes, not just to test your learning , but to give you additional knowledge.
- All tested asanas on thousands of women and yoga as a therapy has been used
successfully in solving many difficult to solve diseases.
- Course is structured neatly as Basics, Body Postures, Breathing and Meditation followed
by the way to attend to your problems.
- You should take this course to get something more which no other course on yoga on udemy gave you in a most authenticated, most organised and most complete way. Still it is very much to the point and sufficient for day to day issues.
- The selected body postures, breathing and meditation techniques in this course can be done by most women of different age groups and specially flexible body like a gymnast is not really required.
So friends! Let us get going.
Who this course is for:
- Any one, of any age, especially a women, who is looking for simple keep fit technique should take this course.
- It is not for people who are looking for quick fix problems to chronic or acute disease. This course is definitely not a medical prescription.
Became a naturopath and aromatherapist 25 years back when life of a loved one needed special care due to limitations of modern medicines. Now on a mission of digging the Indian knowledge treasure from Vedas, Upnishads and other Scriptures to share them with the world. Also a qualified Electronics engineer and Management graduate, has now devoted life to educating others by creating a formal public organisation called Sunmitra Education and is now working as its Managing director. Invented the most successful education CDs in India known as 'Yaksha' for competitive entrance examinations and 'Abhigyan' for science learning by using the innovative CANDLE or Click AND Drag LEarning approach. Is also a trained memory specialists who has trained who has trained many students as well as old age people to increase confidence in their memories. Also innovated the Challenge Learning Approach of education where questions are asked in a way to provide learning. Is a strong supporter of collaborative education movement worldwide.
Practicing Yoga for last 49 years. A disciple of Jagadguru Swami Satyanand Saraswati Ji, Thiruanantpuram, Kerala
Has been awarded the qualification of 'Yog vidya Vichacshana' by Shri Shri Ram Das Mission.
Earlier retired as Chief Engineer with a power company in India.
Has trained and treated thousands of people in the corporates and in public life.