Yoga Nidra - Deep Relaxation with Nina Saacks
What you'll learn
- know the difference between meditation and yoga nidra
- distinguish between a full yoga nidra and a shorter one (to use at end of yoga class)
- gain the benefits from practising a variety of yoga nidra's
- learn postures and breathing practices to do before practising yoga nidra
- use 3 basic yoga nidra options immediately
- feel motivated and inspired to create your own unique yoga nidra stories
- experience the benefits of yoga nidra
- You don't need anything, you can click and play. If you don't have a yoga mat a towel and blanket will work just as well.
This is an introductory course in Yoga Nidra where you will experience and learn how to teach Yoga Nidra to your family, friends and Yoga students. You will gain theoretical knowledge in the lecture slides and then be able to experience the theory in practise with examples given. Together with the theoretical and practical applications you will be able to then confidently build your own unique practices for future use.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who have explored and experienced some form of relaxation or yoga nidra and would like to gain a deeper insight into how to practice further and how to adapt the practice to include it after a yoga class. Great for yoga teachers and teacher trainees looking to gain more knowledge on this topic. This is probably not for you if you're already practicing and teaching yoga nidra regularly and anyone with a mental or emotional health concern