Yoga Lessons from Abroad: Prague
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Practice balancing, strengthening, and stretching poses
- Focus on their breathing
- Connect aspects of Prague with their own lives
- Consider the concept of Dharana in their daily lives
- Decide to live more consciously with each moment
- This course is meant for students with some concept of yoga alignment and basic postures.
- If you have any injuries that you do not know how to modify for, please message me and I would love to help you!
Welcome to my Course.
My name is Hannah and I love combining, sharing, and teaching my passions of yoga, art, travel, and self-discovery.
I’ve seen the difference that teaching yoga and self-discovery is making in many of my students’ lives.
Do you ever take the time to reflect or concentrate on one object, idea, or sound?
In yoga, the pedal (or limb) of Dharana means concentration, the mind thinks about one object and avoids other thoughts.
There is power in being still, staying focused and even re-examining your intentions for each choice in every moment.
In Prague, there are many opportunities to focus on the beauty found in nature, architecture, sculptures, and paintings.
In this course we will notice symbolism and details throughout this exciting city.
We will explore these concepts more through:
- a written discussion about the topic
- a video explanation with key ideas to reflect on
- a yoga sequence video that includes a warm-up, key poses, vinyasa flow, cool down, and savasana.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate physical poses that will build strength, flexibility, and balance
- Move consciously with your breath
- Learn how to see and notice through concentration
Thank you for your interest in my course and I look forward to hearing more about your path to Dharana by joining my yoga journey now.
- This course is meant for anyone who would like to deepen their understanding of the yoga petal, Dharana.
- This course is for active individuals who like to learn more about cultures and places while honoring and improving their body.