Yoga for Back Pain Relief & Prevention-Certification Course
- 14.5 hours on-demand video
- 23 articles
- 17 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to bring the Amazing Health Benefits of Yoga into your own Life, effectively & effortlessly!
- Learn how to Relieve Lower Back Pain and/or Prevent it through Yoga. Live a Medication FREE Life!
- Reduce your lower back pain through regular exercise of ALL related body muscles
- Strengthen your body muscles through empowerment exercises
- Increase your stamina through aerobic exercise
- Please note that this is NOT a Yoga Teacher training Course
- Increase your flexibility and elasticity through the stretching exercises
- Strengthen the deep muscles of the spine through the stabilization exercises
- Protect your spine and keep it healthy in your everyday life by avoiding unnecessary injuries
- A Yoga mat or big towel
- A Yoga block
- A Yoga strap
- A Yoga chair or any chair
- A Yoga Blanket or any Blanket
- A Pilates Ring
- A Foam Roller
Yoga for Back Pain Relief & Prevention Certification Course, comes with 2 beautiful, professionally designed Certificates offered by your Instructor!
FIRST CERTIFICATE (Certificate of Achievement) + DIGITAL BADGE (SoA)
In order to earn them, just follow these simple instructions:
Take the Final Exam and make sure to score at least 50%. Then fill out the provided form. Your Certificate & Badge will be sent directly to your inbox!
According to your exam score you are awarded one of the following grades:
High Distinction (HD) 85-100% Work of outstanding quality on all objectives of the subject.
Distinction (D) 75-84% Work of superior quality on all objectives of the subject.
Credit (C) 65-74% Work of good quality showing more than satisfactory achievement on all objectives of the subject.
Pass (P) 50-64% Work showing a satisfactory achievement on all objectives of the subject.
SECOND CERTIFICATE (Certificate of Completion) + DIGITAL BADGE (SoC)
Are you maybe enrolled as a Udemy for Business student? Did you know that as a UFB student, you are entitled -for free- to an additional (second) Certificate & Digital Badge (SoC) offered by your Instructor? That's right! All you have to do is complete this course (by 100%) and then message me through Udemy. I will be pleased to send you a beautiful, professionally designed Certificate of Completion! Remember: In order to get this additional Certificate & Badge, all you have to do is just finish the Course you've started!
Yoga for Back Pain Relief & Prevention Certification Course is THE longest Lower Back Pain Yoga Course Online!
Back Pain Facts:
Did you know that experts estimate that as much as 80% of the population will experience a back problem at some time in their lives? Think about it. That’s 8 out of every 10 people!
And there’s more!
Low back pain is considered to be the single leading cause of disability worldwide! (Source:Global Burden of Disease 2010)
One-half of ALL working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms each year
Americans spend at least $50 billion each year on back pain
50% of all pregnant women will suffer from some kind of low back pain at some point during their pregnancies
Welcome to Yoga for Spinal Health! LOWER BACK PAIN Course! This amazing Therapeutic Yoga Course is a Yoga Combination Program in which more than one exercises for different body parts is recommended for addressing the area of pain. (e.g if a problem exists in the upper part, exercising the lower part is equally essential).
For a better student engagement and for a better learning experience, this Yoga Course comes with FULL (NOT Auto-generated) English and Spanish (machine generated) Subtitles!
Most Yoga programs do not properly understand back function as it relates to the rest of the body.They just recommend upper extremity exercises in the same rep and set sequence with no diversification.No back flexibility, core, or leg exercises are recommended. A balance of strength and flexibility of all the muscles around the back is essential for injury prevention. In addition, proper back function is linked to the movements of the lower extremity, the pelvis, and the trunk. This Yoga program includes dozens of different strength and flexibility exercises for the back, core, and legs that are performed in small groups with changing set and repetition sequences.
It's no secret that the medical community is slowly but surely accepting the idea that Yoga can bring relief for persistent back pain, and it is taking notice of how healing Yoga can be for back pain. According to N.I.H (National Institutes of Health), one of the world's foremost medical research centers "Yoga is Similar to Physical Therapy in Helping Low-Back Pain in a Diverse Urban Population" Moreover in NCCIH's (National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health) Scientific Results of Yoga for Health and Well-Being Video there's an overview of a rigorously designed study that shows Yoga may benefit people with chronic low-back pain, a common and difficult-to-treat problem
So, WHO is this Yoga Course for?
Really, its anyone who wants to address any of the following conditions. In particular
People with chronic spinal problems (sciatica, vertebral stenosis, inter-vertebral disc disorders, posterior joint disorders)
People who are still in severe lower back pain after following the treatment suggested by their doctor (acute phase)
People who are in less pain or the pain is interval
People who are in no pain at all but want to avoid having any in the future (prevention)
People who do sedentary work (office work)
People with a sedentary lifestyle
People whose work requires long hours on their feet (e.g waitresses, sellers, hotel receptionists)
People who do heavy work (weight lifting, pulling or pushing an object, continuous vibrations, vibrations, intense bending, extension and turning)
Athletes who have still intense lower back pain, after following the treatment suggested by their doctor (weightlifting, gymnastics, wrestling, American football, diving)
Please note that this is NOT a Yoga Teacher training Course
WHAT will we be covering in this Yoga Course?
Well, first we'll be starting out by finding the available course programs with the help of our Online Program Finder Tool!
Next, we'll see how to properly perform the specialized healing Yoga exercises for your each type through our detailed video lessons
Each Yoga program includes stabilization, flexibility, strengthening, isotonic and isometric exercises for a the back, torso, legs, arms, and abdomen as well as restorative poses.
For all types, you can download and print the Yoga Exercise Routines with the instructions that come along.
By the end of this Yoga Course you'll be able to
1) Reduce your lower back pain through regular exercise of all related body muscles
2) Strengthen your body muscles through empowerment exercises
3) Increase your flexibility and elasticity through the stretching exercises
4) Increase your stamina through aerobic exercise
5) Strengthen the deep muscles of the spine through the stabilization exercises
6) Take care of your spine and keep it healthy in your everyday life by avoiding unnecessary injuries
WHAT do you need for this Yoga Course?
For this Yoga program you will need:
A Yoga mat or big towel
A Yoga block
A Yoga strap
A Yoga chair or any chair
A Yoga Blanket or any Blanket
A Pilates Ring
A Foam Roller
With over 14 hours of video content and more that 130 lectures, this is THE longest Lower Back Pain Yoga Course Online! Act smart and give this gift of GREAT VALUE to You AND your Loved Ones! Your back, will be grateful to you! Enroll now and be the next person to tell me, this Yoga course has changed my life!
Being Healthy is a Choice. Make it! Yoga CAN and WILL Help You!
- People with Acute or Severe Chronic Lower Back Pain
- People with Interval Chronic Lower Back Pain
- Peope you want to strengthen their back muscles
- Busy professionals (office work)
- People you spend more tham 10 of hours a day on their feet (e.g waitresses, sellers, hotel receptionists)
- People with a Sedentary Lifestyle
- People with no pain, but want to avoid having any in the future
- Athletes who has intense Lower Back Pain, after following the treatment suggested by their doctor
- People who do heavy work (weight lifting, pulling or pushing an object, continuous vibrations, vibrations, intense bending, extension and turning)
- Please note that this is NOT a Yoga Teacher training Course