- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Confidently enter a yoga class and know how to make adjustments + modifications for their bodies
- This is a course for men who are new to yoga or who are tight and have a difficult time modifying in classes.
- Come with clothing that will allow you to move easily + with an open mind. We'll teach you the rest!
Have you ever walked into a yoga class and felt completely out of place?
Or maybe you haven't even gone to a class because of nerves.
More often than not, 90% of the students and the teacher of a yoga class are women. The women outnumber men, classes are often taught for the female body, meaning it can be awkward and uncomfortable for an inflexible male.
It doesn't have to be that way though. With the right modifications you can make any yoga pose safe and beneficial for your body. This course will show you how to modify the most common yoga poses for a tight male body.
Join yoga teacher, Amanda Kingsmith, and her partner, Ryan Ferguson, as they explore the most common yoga poses taught in a class and how each poses can be modified for a tight male body.
- Men who are new to yoga
- Men who have struggled with yoga because they don't know how to modify the poses for their bodies.
Welcome to Yoga for Men! In this lecture you will meet Amanda and Ryan, your guides for the course.
As a man, a series of seated forward folds can be the most frustrating part of a yoga class. You'll be tempted to compensate for lack of flexibility with strength. Learn how to find your range of motion, adjust, and master the mental game in seated forward fold.