Yoga For Kids With Anxiety
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will know how to teach yoga and mindfulness practices to children who have anxiety
- You will also learn what is happening in a child's body and mind when they are experiencing anxiety
- You are also provided with beautiful, animated guided yoga and mindfulness meditation videos for kids, these videos can be downloaded, using the Udemy app, and can be watched offline, anytime, anywhere you go!
This course will show you how to teach children, who are experiencing anxiety, how to manage and even overcome anxiety, using simple yoga and mindfulness practices.
This course begins by showing you what is happening in a child's body and mind when they are experiencing anxiety, understanding how a child feels when they are experiencing anxiety can help you to guide them through the experience.
You are then provided with beautifully animated, guided video practices that children can watch and follow, these include yoga practices and breathing and meditation practices, each practice has been specifically designed to stop the anxiety response in the body and leave children feeling calm, peaceful and relaxed.
All of these practices can be downloaded when using the Udemy app, this way you can watch the videos offline, without an internet connection, anytime and anywhere you go.
By the time you have completed this course you will be confident to teach children with anxiety how they can use yoga and mindfulness practices to manage and even overcome anxiety!
Who this course is for:
- This course will suit kids yoga teachers who would like to be able to help children with anxiety to manage and overcome their anxiety using yoga and mindfulness practices
- This course will also suit early childhood educators, school teachers and high school teachers who would like to show children how they can use yoga and mindfulness practices to manage and overcome anxiety
- This course is also wonderful for parent of children who have anxiety, you will learn what your child is experiencing when they are having anxiety and how they can use yoga and mindfulness to manage and overcome anxiety
- This course will also suit those working with children, such as psychologists, councilors and support workers, who would like to provide children with practices they can use to manage and overcome anxiety
Hi, my name is Jessica, I am a yoga, meditation and mindfulness teacher. I have been doing yoga for over 22 years and have been a teacher for over 7 years. After teaching yoga in studios for some years, I decided to venture out on my own and I started my own kids yoga business, I taught kids yoga in schools and in my local community, my business became so busy that I needed to hire yoga teachers to assist me in my kids yoga classes, I noticed that while many yoga teachers that wanted to work with me had some form of kids yoga teacher training, many did not know the foundations of teaching yoga to kids, they had no knowledge of kids development and the finer details of how to relate well to kids so I designed a teacher training course to educate my staff, then I decided to offer the course here on Udemy as I knew the knowledge could help many people around the world to become wonderful kids yoga teachers and to run their own kids yoga teaching businesses. I am now spending my time creating new yoga teacher training courses in other areas of yoga that I have specialized in, I have just released a yin yoga teacher training program and I am working on new programs to be released soon. My mission is to educate and empower as many people around the world as I can who would like to dive deep into the world of yoga and who want to follow their heart, teach what they are passionate about and make a good living at it! Every person around the world deserves access to good education and opportunity, I hope that my courses help to provide this to many people.