Yoga for Kids: A Proven System for Teaching your First Class
What you'll learn
- Have access to tips, tricks and strategies that will help you be super successful teaching yoga to kids.
- Discover little-known kids yoga activities from a kids yoga business owner who has taught 10,000+ children.
- "Sit-in" on a kids yoga class to see how they run - just like job shadowing from your home.
- You'll be able to teach kids yoga classes with confidence and ease!
- Enjoy teaching and working with children
- Understand the importance of patience, flexibility and creativity when working with children
- An understanding that you are learning from a kids yoga "master" who can guide you to teach your first class!
- A willingness to learn with step-by-step guidance and then put that learning into practice by teaching a kids yoga class
In the "old days" kids practicing yoga was unheard of - Not anymore! Today, over 1.7 million American children alone are doing yoga!
There are countless benefits and a huge market for kids yoga teachers. You can be one of them!
If you've ever wondered "How do I get started with teaching kids yoga?" well, this is the course for you!
You will discover the YogiDance system complete with activities and practices perfect for kids. Founder, Jessica Walsh covers the poses and exercises that you'll use to teach a 30 minute class for children.
On top of that you'll even see how you can incorporate hula hooping into the class. Kids love hula hooping and it's great exercise. It'll also help your class stand out from the rest.
Also included in this course is a bonus PDF listing the benefits of yoga for kids that you can use to help you market your classes. AND two PDF class plans so that you can easily stay on course while teaching.
Take a look at the course curriculum below and be sure to sample some of the free lectures, too.
This course is backed by Udemy's 30-day. money-back guarantee, so there is no risk in enrolling today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn from a pro how to teach yoga to kids to enrich their lives
- School teachers who want to learn yoga for the classroom
- Yoga teachers who would like to expand their class offerings to children
- Anyone who wants simple, proven and quality lessons for teaching kids yoga
Jessica Walsh is a certified 200-hour yoga teacher through The Himalayan Institute. She is the founder of YogiDance, a kids yoga program and teaches kids yoga regularly. She studied yoga and dance at Penn State University and incorporates different styles of yoga into her classes. Jessica attends Yoga Journal Live, Wanderlust, Bhaktifest and other festivals to study with internationally known teachers. Through these events she also took to hula hooping and likes to teach that as well. A few of the many teachers she's trained with are Marsha Wenig, Bryan Kest, Seane Corn and Judith Hanson Lasater.