Dr Pooja is the founder of Tatva Within and a Gold Medallist doctor turned Certified Coach based out of India. She is coaching action takers to live at their full potential.
A combination that describes her well is:
Certified Life Coach | NLP-CBT-Mindfulness Master Practitioner
Yoga Teacher | Yogic Nutrition Consultant
Traveller | Writer | Author
Her mission and vision is to help all those action takers who want to walk on the path of success and spirituality, want to live a healthy, purposeful, meaningful and blissful life. To help action takers discover their true potential, find clarity and balance to become a better version of themselves.
Presently following certificates are under her belt.
1. 200 hours YTTC (Yoga Teacher Training Course) in Ashtang Yoga
2. Diploma in Yoga Training (Internationally accredited CPD activity) in Ashtang Yoga
3. Diploma in Yogic Nutrition (Internationally accredited CPD activity)
1. Certified Life Coach
2. Certified Mindfulness Master Practitioner
3. Certified Cognitive Behavioral Therapy(CBT) Practitioner
4. Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming(NLP) Practitioner
She has authored one book and working on the next one. She is a fiction and non-fiction writer and publishes poetry/musings on her author blog.
She is a passionate traveller and publishes untold travel stories on her travel blog.
She is an avid reader and shares about books that inspire on her book blog.