- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be able to put together 60 to 90 minute Yoga practices that will balance the 5 Elements of Water, Earth, Air, Fire and Spirit
- Balance the 5 Elements in their bodies
- Beginner knowledge of Yoga
- Moderate level of fitness
- Desire to work and practice their routines
Marin G Vayu shares the Yoga poses incorporating Air, Earth, Water, Fire and Love. In this course, you will be able to follow along and do the Yoga along with Marin Vayu and Natali Podner.
Human being has five levels. Many neglected some of the levels because they "fed" only one Element that made them the stronger or the one that dominates the character. The key to "work" on ourselves is to balance all 5 aspects thru specific Yogic postures and poses.
Marin teaches you which poses are related to which Aspect, so you can easily put together sessions that balance all five.
The Philosophy and origin of the Elements teaching are given in another course which is being produced and will be available soon.
- Yoga practitioners who want to go deeper into Yoga
- Beginner Yoga students who want to be able to put together effective routines
5 Elements Yoga takes your Yoga practice to a deeper level as Marin Vayu shares with you the integration of Yoga and your Spirit through the elements of Air, Water, Earth, Fire and Love.
Breathing is an important part of th e5 Elements Yoga and Marin explains some powerful breathing exercises to use before starting your Yoga session, including Pranayama.