15-Day Yoga For Flexibility Challenge (from Yoga 15)
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Improve your flexibility.
- Relieve recurring aches and pains, caused by your everyday activities and lifestyle habits.
- Reduce strain from daily activities that cause uneven wear and tear on your muscles and joints.
- Manage stress from work, family, and social responsibilities.
- Establish a better posture.
- Increase the resilience of the body by improving its range of movement.
- Acquire the essential knowledge to better your life through yoga.
- Enhance your athletic ability by optimizing your body's movement
- This course is suitable for beginner-intermediate yogis but may not be appropriate if you are suffering from injuries.
In this 15-day online yoga course, renowned yoga instructor, founder of Yoga 15, and athlete Abi Carver teaches you the essentials of Yoga For Flexibility. In just 15 minutes and 15 days, you will be on your way to increasing your range of motion and feeling more healthy, both mentally and physically. This course comprises a to-the-point and effective lesson structure and is part 2 of a 6-part series.
In each sequence, Abi will guide you though a quick warm-up, a series of static and dynamic poses, and end with a relaxing cool-down. In our first yoga workout, we will deconstruct the primary yoga poses and begin to lengthen the muscles throughout your body. We then progressively improve the flexibility and range of motion in your calves, hamstrings, spine, hip, hip flexors, quads, abs, and obliques. This course includes all the essential yoga poses including sun salutations.
You can expect:
· Lessons taught by a world-class yoga instructor with an in-depth experience of yoga and your body.
· 15 beautifully designed, downloadable handouts.
· A clear and clean step-by-step guide to creating your perfect yoga environment.
· Extensive pose library with detailed tutorials.
Testimonials on Abi Carver´s Yoga15 “Yoga For Flexibility Online Course”.
“Fantastic course. Bitesize 15-minute yoga. I have done it daily for weeks now and I feel a huge benefit” -Anna Davey
“This is a great course and Abi is a fantastic teacher. The pace is just right, and she always seems to give instruction at just the right time that I wouldn't expect from someone who's not in the room with me. For example, just when I do not realize that my jaw, shoulders, etc are tensing up in a pose, her voice will come over and say to relax them. There are always a few minutes of warm up/wind down at the end of each video, so about 10 minutes of new instruction. I like that each video focuses on a different part of the body. I found it helpful to repeat a prior day's 10 minutes in addition to the current day's video and repeated each video several times. Over the course of a month, I find myself much more flexible and eager to move on to another of her series. I know that I will continue to practice many of the postures that I found helpful in this series as I build my own routine. Thanks, Abi!” – Christi Ciccolone
- Men and women looking to improve their flexibility and kickstart a daily yoga practice.
In this sequence, we’ll deconstruct the primary yoga poses as we start to increase flexibility throughout the body.