Yoga Bites -20 Mini Workouts For Healthy Posture & Alignment
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build a healthy yoga practice from the ground up with confidence
- Connect with your body, gain confidence and find balance for body and mind
- Improve alignment and joint health to reduce the risk of injury
- Develop strength and flexibility at your own pace
- Improve your posture and correct your spinal cord alignment
- Tone and relax through a simple yoga routine
- No previous knowledge of yoga is required, however it would be very helpful to you if you have done my Yoga fundamentals course to get a good grasp of the basic yoga moves. No tools are required although a mat, block and a belt might be useful
I’m Thomas Pedersen – a UK trained osteopath with over 16 years of experience developed in my private practice.
I’ve been practicing yoga for 20+ years and I've developed a style that combines my expertise as an osteopath with the benefits and flow of several yoga styles.
Working with hundreds of patients in my clinic and helping them address various issues caused by sedentary lifestyles, injuries, diverse hobbies or simply genetics highlighted to me the major impact a healthy and safe yoga practice could have on their recovery and future.
In my classes, you won’t be balancing all your weight on one finger or expected to become a professional contortionist.
During these 20 classes you will be doing basic movements and postures with easy to follow guidance from me on alignment, strength, flexibility and grounding. We will progress the postures over time to stronger poses but this will only happen when you are ready.
Each of my lessons is about 10 to 14 minutes long and I strongly recommend doing each lesson a few times before moving onto the next one. Feel confident with a lesson before progressing onwards.
I’ve created this format because there is a demand for bite size chunks of yoga sessions that can be practiced in those spare moments when you do not have time for a full workout .
In my opinion, breathing techniques are an integral part of a healthy yoga practice and have immense benefits for your health, improving both the body and mind.
With these carefully crafted classes and clear instructions, you'll be able to enjoy a full range of yoga poses, designed to improve flexibility, strength, posture and alignment for a healthier and happier life.
From the comfort of your own home, you can now choose when to practice without having to attend expensive classes or stress about making a class at a specific time and place.
I really hope you enjoy these classes and please get in touch if you have any questions or feedback.
- From absolute beginners to more advanced yoga practitioners
- You can build your own custom workout by combining these bite size yoga routines together
- Thomas will take you from the very basics of yoga and movement safely to an advanced Sun and Moon salutation
- This course is for anyone who wants to improve their feeling of wellbeing mentally and physically
- Take some time to breath and connect and feel fantastic
More plank fun, but do make sure you can do strength 1 confidently before doing this one. I also add another one of my favourites 3 leg dog -> knee to opposite elbow. This is a fantastic dynamic core workout – core stability is only useful if you can move with it. Hot and sweaty workout – ENJOY!
I love coming into warrior 3 this way but it can only be done with strength and stability – if you are not yet ready do strength 1 more. Can you get the hang of the wide squats at the beginning – they really start to feel great once you do -movement with breath always!
This is a suggested way to explore your spinal alignment when sitting. Its worth just looking up some pictures of the spine sitting so you can visualize the sacrum and sit bones when I mention them. Again, breath is key - feel how breathing in can lengthen you and open you – lovely.