Yoga: All Day Techniques for Strength and Flexibility
- 31 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Apply yoga to your morning routine to keep flexible
- Use a cell phone with proper Yoga posture for neck support
- Sit comfortably following a few simple Yoga positions to support your lower back
- Improve posture through conscientiously applied (and simple) Yoga positions
- Relieve "computer back and neck" syndrome
- Incorporate stretching, anytime, anywhere
- You should be able to use a computer or mobile device for video playback.
For centuries, students of Yoga have reaped its benefits: strong and flexible bodies, clear and quick minds, and centered and healthy spirits. Yoga is a practice many turn to as part of a regular exercise practice, and it's even better when it's used as a lifestyle. How is this different? It means incorporating Yoga into your daily routines and reaping Yoga benefits, anytime and anywhere!
These 8 Yoga lifestyle techniques are designed to be easy to use in a variety of situations. You might be in a brushing your teeth, walking your dog, in a meeting, or just watching TV - "any" time is great for applying Yoga techniques designed to keep your core strong, your body open and your energy flowing!
Your instructor, Paula Saraga, will first show you how to do the technique, then you will follow along with pictures and video to master them and incorporate them into your daily routine.
- This course is for anyone who wants to increase their flexibility and strength throughout the day, during regular, routine tasks to help strengthen their bodies, clear their minds, and center their spirits.
- This course is for anyone who wants to improve their posture during every day tasks such as standing, sitting, squatting, using the phone, brushing your teeth, or even walking the dog!
- The Yoga novice or experienced practitioner who wants to "up their game" and add more intentional Yoga into their daily routines!
Welcome to Yoga: All Day Techniques for Strength and Flexibility. I’m so glad you’re here!
I created this course in answer to the thousands of Yoga students I’ve worked with over the past several decades, students who, like you, have wondered how to incorporate Yoga into their daily routines to keep their bodies strong and flexible, their minds clear and alert, and their spirits centered and uplifted.
The reality is, we often think of Yoga as a practice we do in addition to our daily work and personal lifestyles. But I want to encourage you to think of Yoga as a lifestyle. Why? Because your intention now will add health to your future!
In other words, use Yoga during your everyday actions! How? That’s where this course come in. Using simple, intentional and purposeful moves I will show you through each lecture the magic that comes from using Yoga while you:
- brush your teeth
- watch tv
- drive to and from work (or anywhere)
- work at your desk or computer
- talk on your cell phone
- walk your dog
- stand at the counter, the copy machine, or even in line (just be careful of those around you!)
My intention is for you to gain an awareness of the simple moves you do every day, and through an intentional practice of Yoga in your daily routines, you will also find new ways to practice Yoga and in turn, reap the healthy body, mind and spirit benefits!
Yes, you CAN use your phone a lot and not have a stiff neck! This lecture explains what's going on when we pay more attention to the phone than how we're holding it and viewing it.
My sister, Sharon, stopped by to give us a ten minute, quick and easy stretch you can incorporate into your day anytime, anywhere. Get these moves down and you'll soon be doing them everywhere for tension relief and greater flexibility!