Yin yoga for digestion
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Better understanding of what is Yin yoga
- Know how to practice postures that may help with digestive issues, such as bloating
- Develop patience and acceptance
- Ability to stay in a challenging posture, observing your thoughts, your sensations, without reacting to them
- Feel calm and relaxed
- To practice yin yoga, you only need your body, a yoga mat, comfortable clothes and some props that you can create using common household items, I show you how in one of the videos. Please allow 2-3 hours between your last meal and your practice.
Do you ever feel bloated or have a heavy digestion? It is a common complaint, and this class may help you! By targeting the spleen and stomach meridians, this Yin yoga class is specifically designed to help digestion. Meridians are pathways or energy channels. If they are blocked, the life energy cannot flow freely through them, causing all sorts of troubles. By unblocking the meridians, we help the energy flow through the body. This class will leave you feeling calmer and your belly will feel happy and light!
Take some time to take care of your precious self and enjoy the benefits of this deeply healing practice.
- This course is for everyone who has an interest in yin yoga, relaxation, mindfulness and wants to get a deep practice that targets the stomach and spleen meridians, thus helping with any digestion issues.