Yellowmessenger Platform Foundation
YM Platform Foundation
YM Platform Foundation course equips you with the knowledge, skills and abilities to build a Conversational Chat bot without writing a single line of code. This course discusses the Features and tools of YM Platform to help you build a chatbot.
Role : Business Analyst
Level : Associate
Duration : 2 Hours
Anybody can take this course
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the different features of the platform
• Create Journeys, Steps, Responses and Actions
• Create Entities, Small talk, Contextual Management
• Train the model and the test the bot
The following topics are included in this course:
Lesson 1: Key Concepts of YM Platform
Lesson 2: Training the Model
• Types of entities
• Smalltalk and Generic responses
• Chat Widget
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Conversational Chatbot Developers who are curious to learn how to build a chatbot using Yellow Messenger Platform.
- 12:34Introduction to Yellowmessenger Platform
- 1 questionAccess to Yellowmessenger Platform
- 1 questionInitial Configuration of the Bot
Kumara Murali has over 15 years of experience on various technologies. He loves to engage in and drive continues learning enablement on the latest Technologies.
Currently working at Yellowmessenger as Technical Training Manager. He is responsible to build, manage and conduct Trainings at Yellowmessenger.
He was a Technical Instructor at Salesforce, “Salesforce Student Programs” as part of Academic Alliance. He is Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder.
Prior to Salesforce, Kumara Murali worked at VMware as a Technical Instructor handling VMWare Academic Alliance program, delivering Virtualization trainings for Universities and Colleges.
He worked at EMC2 for 5 years, on Enterprise Storage Technologies as Technical Instructor. At EMC he specialized in Storage Technology, Storage Area Network and NAS. He is a Certified Professional in EMC storage.
He has also built MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) Course on Salesforce Fundamentals and Virtualization.
At EMC, for exceptional feedback from Customers/partners and for maximum utilization rate he was awarded the Best Performer award for the APAC region.