Year-end QuickBooks Procedures
What you'll learn
- Prepare QuickBooks file for tax filing.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Spot data entry errors and fix them.
- Adjust inventory.
- Use reports to analyze the business.
- Close the books to ensure accounting data matches tax returns.
- Make a backup copy of the Quickbooks file.
- This course uses QuickBooks Online, but the procedures are similar for the desktop version of QuickBooks.
Avoid headaches this tax season! In this course, Alicia demonstrates 7 easy steps to prepare your QuickBooks data to get ready to hand your records off to your accountant to file taxes. Learn how to reconcile your accounts, spot errors and fix them, adjust inventory, depreciate your assets, analyze your business, close the books, and make a backup copy of your QuickBooks file. This is a recording of a live webinar with business owners just like you.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners wanting to learn how to better manage their company's finances.
Over 30 years ago, when she was 13, Alicia Katz Pollock received her first computer, an Apple IIc. She immediately designed a database for her father’s dental practice to automatically send postcards to his patients every 6 months to come in for a checkup and cleaning. Her passion for computers grew as she did.
A natural teacher, Alicia earned her Master of Arts in Teaching, but instead of turning to the public schools, she developed computer curricula.
She blends the skills of technology, the art of communication, the patience of a trainer, the wisdom of a business consultant, and the detailed eye of an obsessive-compulsive to bring you the finest in business solutions.
Alicia’s certifications include:
QuickBooks Certified User
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Apple Consultants Network
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.5
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.7
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.10
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Microsoft Office Specialist, Master Level