Over 30 years ago, when she was 13, Alicia Katz Pollock received her first computer, an Apple IIc. She immediately designed a database for her father’s dental practice to automatically send postcards to his patients every 6 months to come in for a checkup and cleaning. Her passion for computers grew as she did.
A natural teacher, Alicia earned her Master of Arts in Teaching, but instead of turning to the public schools, she developed computer curricula.
She blends the skills of technology, the art of communication, the patience of a trainer, the wisdom of a business consultant, and the detailed eye of an obsessive-compulsive to bring you the finest in business solutions.
Alicia’s certifications include:
- QuickBooks Certified User
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Apple Consultants Network
- Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.5
- Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.7
- Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.10
- Microsoft Certified Application Specialist in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Microsoft Office Specialist, Master Level