CCIE Routing & Switching 5.1 VPN Technologies
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn and understand every MPLS requirement on the CCIE R&S Blueprint
- Design, configure and troubleshoot complex MPLS environments for large scale enterprise networks
- Use MPLS or L3VPN to overcome difficult networking challenges
- Quickly troubleshoot and identify complex MPLS or L3VPN issues
- Students should have at least CCNA level experience in Cisco's command line interface, or CLI.
- Have a basic understanding of layer 3 and why dynamic routing protocols are utilized
The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert is known as one of the most grueling, and most respected, networking exams in the world. Engineers are forced to first pass a 90 question written exam in under 2 hours. Questions can range from the most detailed configuration feature to analyzing long in-depth debug outputs. If a candidate can successfully clear the written, they are awarded the right to attempt the 8 hour long lab examination.
Focused on Cisco's current CCIE Route/Switch blueprint, this video-on-demand (VoD) series provides over 6 hours of lecture and configuration demonstrations including, MPLS, L3VPN, L2VPN, and DMVPN. With the average candidate taking 3 attempts to pass the lab, the goal of this course is to give network engineers an expert-level understanding and prepare them for the configuration and troubleshooting challenges they might face in the exam as well as their career.
Any individual who hopes to someday obtain their CCNP and/or CCIE cannot afford to miss this course!!
- Engineers who are looking to learn CCNP/CCIE level features and configurations in MPLS/L3VPNs
- Anyone who utilizes MPLS or L3VPN technology on a daily basis and needs to learn their way around