CCIE Routing & Switching 5.1 Layer 3 Technologies
- 46 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn and understand every EIGRP requirement on the CCIE R&S Blueprint
- Design, configure and troubleshoot complex Layer 3 environments for large scale enterprise networks
- Quickly troubleshoot and identify complex Layer 3 issues
- Students should have at least CCNA level experience in Cisco's command line interface, or CLI.
- Have a basic understanding of layer 3 and why dynamic routing protocols are utilized
The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert is known as one of the most grueling, and most respected, networking exams in the world. Engineers are forced to first pass a 90 question written exam in under 2 hours. Questions can range from the most detailed configuration feature to analyzing long in-depth debug outputs. If a candidate can successfully clear the written, they are awarded the right to attempt the 8 hour long lab examination.
Focused on Cisco's current CCIE Route/Switch blueprint, This video-on-demand (VoD) series provides 150 videos (46+ hours) of lecture and configuration demonstrations, aimed at giving network engineers an expert-level understanding in the routing protocols required to pass their CCIE in Route/Switch.
Any individual who hopes to someday obtain their CCNP and/or CCIE cannot afford to miss this course!!
- Engineers who are looking to learn CCNP/CCIE level features and configurations across all Layer 3 Technologies