xSplit Live Streaming Course
What you'll learn
- Live Stream to YouTube or facebook
- Use xSplit for live streaming
- Use xSplit to make videos
- A Windows Computer
- Administrative rights to install software
- How to set up a Facebook or YouTube account for live streaming
XSplit is an amazingly easy to use live streaming and video production software. I would say xSplit is probably the easiest live streaming software available today. With a ton a great features such as: web browser input, white boarding, streaming, recording, chroma keys, advanced audio and much more!
This course includes:
1. How to live stream on Facebook and YouTube
2. How to use a Green Screen and Create a Virtual Set (with digital download)
3. Use xSplit to create amazing video recording right on your local computer to upload to YouTube
4. A free eBook "The Ultimate Guide to Live Streaming" and "Complete Guide to Micro-Streaming"
Once you have taken this course you should have a strong path forward for choosing the right live streaming software for you! You will be introduced to the foundations of successful live streaming show structure which includes a pre-show, hosting a talk show and including post-show information such as credit rolls.
1. Over 10+ Live Streaming Courses (ability to give you a great overview of the entire industry)
2. Over 3000+ students!
3. Over 30+ 5 Star Reviews!
Who this course is for:
- Interested in live streaming
- Looking for an easy live streaming software
- Interested in making videos
I am an author, coach, and Chief Streaming Officer for the Streamgeeks. I also work at PTZOptics, a company that is an industry leader in affordable live streaming technology. We host a live show on YouTube Live every Friday and we hope to help the world better understand live streaming and technology it takes to produce amazing video content!
I host a live show on YouTube Live called "PTZOptics Live" where we review the latest in the live streaming and video conferencing industry. This is the basis of our live streaming innovation where you can learn quite a lot of about the industry.
I have worked in the professional audio visual industry for over 10 years. Each of the companies I have worked with have kept me involved in designing, building and operating live streaming and video conferencing systems. Throughout my career continue to help others in video communication projects.