Master XPath and CSS Selectors for Selenium WebDriver
- No prior coding experience required. Anyone willing to learn XPath and CSS Selectors can take this course.
For the best video streaming quality, please adjust the resolution from 'settings' at bottom right-hand corner of video player. Choose 1080p or 720p as per your network speed.
This course covers:
WebPage HTML Structure Basics
Element Locating Strategies
Locating Elements By ID
Locating Elements By Name
Locating Elements By Link Text
Locating Elements By Partial Link Text
Locating Elements By Class
Hands on Exercises on Locaters
XPath - Basics
XPath - Axes
CSS Selectors - Basics
CSS Selectors - Advance
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Element Locating Strategies in Selenium WebDriver
- Manual Testing Professionals
- Selenium Testers
- Automation Aspirants
- QE Testing Professionals
- Automation Test Engineers
- QE Automation Engineers
- Software Testing Professionals
- HTML Basics05:48
- How to Inspect WebElements?04:41
- Find Elements By ID and Link Text09:02
- Find Elements By Name and Class10:20
De ZINNIA provides industry standard training on Software Automation Testing Tools & Programming Languages.
Our programs include extensive and hands-on training on Java, C#, Python, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, TestNG, Cucumber (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Jenkins, REST and SOAP API Automation, WireMock, Gatling Load Testing.
We motivate our students to keep up a learner’s attitude. Because, it is very important to adopt new technologies to sustain and grow in this ever-changing world of software technology.
For more details or any questions email mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.