Master XPath and CSS Selectors for Selenium WebDriver
- No prior coding experience required. Anyone willing to learn XPath and CSS Selectors can take this course.
For the best video streaming quality, please adjust the resolution from 'settings' at bottom right-hand corner of video player. Choose 1080p or 720p as per your network speed.
This course covers:
WebPage HTML Structure Basics
Element Locating Strategies
Locating Elements By ID
Locating Elements By Name
Locating Elements By Link Text
Locating Elements By Partial Link Text
Locating Elements By Class
Hands on Exercises on Locaters
XPath - Basics
XPath - Axes
CSS Selectors - Basics
CSS Selectors - Advance
- Anyone who wants to learn Element Locating Strategies in Selenium WebDriver
- Manual Testing Professionals
- Selenium Testers
- Automation Aspirants
- QE Testing Professionals
- Automation Test Engineers
- QE Automation Engineers
- Software Testing Professionals
- HTML Basics05:48
- How to Inspect WebElements?04:41
- Find Elements By ID and Link Text09:02
- Find Elements By Name and Class10:20
- ChroPath for Chrome05:17
- Create XPath Using Attributes09:34
- Create XPath Using Text05:21
- XPath for Dynamic Elements14:16
- XPath Using Parent - Child Relationship09:37
- XPath Using Ancestor - Descendant Relationship07:54
- XPath Using Preceding - Following Relationship07:51
- Absolute XPath Vs Relative XPath06:32
- What is CSS and CSS Selectors?04:29
- Create CSS Selectors Using Attributes12:23
- CSS Selectors for Dynamic Elements05:10
- Create CSS Selectors Using Multiple Attributes03:38
- Advance CSS Selectors12:16
- Creating CSS Selectors Using Child-Node Numbering05:14
De ZINNIA provides industry standard training on Software Automation Testing Tools & Programming Languages.
Our programs include extensive and hands-on training on Java, C#, Python, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, TestNG, Cucumber (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Jenkins, REST and SOAP API Automation, WireMock, Gatling Load Testing.
We motivate our students to keep up a learner’s attitude. Because, it is very important to adopt new technologies to sustain and grow in this ever-changing world of software technology.
For more details or any questions email mail us at email@example.com.