- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to navigate the Xfer Serum GUI
- How to create complex sound designs with Xfer Serum
- How to create various type of bass sound with Xfer Serum
- How to create and save your own sound in Xfer Serum
- A copy either demo or full version of Xfer Serum is essential
*Note this course comes with Xfer Serum presets & Bass audio loops for all patches created as downloads*
Using the serum synth for sound design for edm might sound like a hard process. But with an understanding of the key sound design elements for EDM bass I will show you. It become far more predictable and simple.
Making a good track sound great, Sometimes just takes 1 signature sound. I bet you can think of a track where 1 sound made the whole thing great.
What we're going to do together in this course is take your from kind of knowing what each tool does in Xfer Serum. To being a master of bass design.
By the end of this course you will be able to understand fully what each tool does in Xfer Serum. And when and why to use each tool.
You will be able to take your own music to a level where its ready, And even rent out your new skill set for client work as well.
In Xfer Serum Bass Sound Design Crash Course we cover
What the GUI does
All of the tools inside Xfer Serum
How to use tools and techniques to make certain sounds
How to make different bass sounds step by step
How to use modulation in Serum to bring sounds to life
If you're new to using Serum or been here before, There's something here for you as we cover new ground with the latest features available to Xfer Serum, Applying the latest and most modern bass making techniques.
- Beginners to Intermediate for Serum and Bass Design
- Those who have tried making bass sounds with Serum but are struggling
- Those wanting to learn some of the hidden tricks of Xfer Serum