Xero Advanced Accounting - The Complete Training Course
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Take your knowledge of Xero to the next level by going beyond the basics
- Advance your career and have greater control of your accounts
- Learn about Xero’ chart of accounts, conversion balances, tracking categories and expense claims
- Become an expert at Xero’s products and services (inventory), manual journals, fixed assets
- Access to Xero's demo company
- Access to a live Xero file or a free trial account
Do you want to take your knowledge of Xero to the next level?
Do you want to advance your career and have greater control of your accounts?
Well, our "Xero Advanced Accounting" course will do that for you.
What will I learn from this course?
In just a couple of hours, our course goes beyond bookkeeping basics and will teach you how to use Xero like an accountant.
You will learn new skills such as how to manage a fixed assets register, post manual journals and set up a full chart of accounts.
What is the course structure?
** This course uses the Australian version of Xero however most concepts apply in all countries **
We use Xero’s amazing demo company to show you how to set up and manage charts of accounts, expense claims and more.
Because we use the demo company, you can practise your skills in real time as you watch each lesson.
That way, you can learn by doing, as the whole course is one big interactive exercise!
What topics are covered?
We cover a range of advanced accounting topics in this course, including:
Chart of accounts
Products and services
By the end of our course you will have an advanced knowledge of Xero, which will give you more control of your accounts.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up today, advance your career and take your knowledge of Xero to the next level.
See you on the course!
- Bookkeepers and accountants who use Xero for their clients
- Business owners who use Xero for their business