Xamarin.Forms - Build A Easy Cross Platform App W/ Gestures
What you'll learn
- Write A Easy App With Reusable Control, Animation & Gestures
- Some C#
- Visual Studio 2019
- Some XAML
- Cross Platform App Development
- Managing NuGet Packages
- Reusable Controls
- Some GestureRecognizers
- Previous programming classes or experience would be helpful but not required.
- A PC
- I am linking to a MAC in the course but it is not required. you can use the android simulator or the windows project.
In this project you will learn to create a reusable control that can be added to a XAML page. This app allows the user to use finger gestures updated the UI . This is a simple app and just used plain Xamarin rather than databinding and MVVM and is a lot of fun.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn to write Cross Platform Apps
- Anyone wanting to learn Xamarian Forms
My first computer was a Osborne, and I fell in love with computers and programming in the 80's.
I received my B.S. Degree in CIS in 1990 and have been working in the field every since.
I started programming in COBOL on a NCR VRX, then moved to a NCR ITX, and then down to a NCR UNIX, then on to Windows.
I have programmed professionally in COBOL, RPG II, Progress 4GL, C#, Visual Basic, Objective C, Swift, and Java.
I currently spend most of my time writting engineering software in C#.
NOTE: My husband has a PHD in Computer Science and is on Phased Retirement from teaching Computer Science for about 40 years, and when he has problems with programming he comes to ME.