- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 50 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to build complete Uber Clone apps (driver and passenger) with C#, Xamarin and Firebase
- Learn to create, remove, update and delete records in Firebase Database
- Save and handle data locally using Shared Preferences
- Learn how to use Google Location and Map services in your Apps
- Learn to find direction from one point to the other with Google Direction Api
- Learn to find place address with Location Coordinates using Google Geocoding API
- Learn advanced usage of C# Lambda Expressions
- Learn advanced usage and creation of custom C# Event handlers
- Learn to create and design beautiful User Interfaces
- Understand how to create Local Notifications using Android Notification Manager
- Learn to make asynchronous WebCallls using Rest Api
- Learn to initiate a phone call from your app using Native Intents
In this lecture, we will be designing our registration page for our Uber Clone App. The registration page will include TextInputLayouts and a Register Button
- Basic familiarity with Android development
- Some knowledge of basic C# programming concepts
- Must have Visual Studio installed on Pc or Visual Studio for Mac installed on Mac
Xamarin.Android Uber Clone App with C# and Firebase
This course is designed to be a complete reference guide to building a fully functional Uber clone app in Xamarin.Android, search no further for a complete learning pack. The course content is very robust and covers several advanced concepts and topics ranging from Firebase Database and Authentication to Notifications and so much More.
Why is This Course Right for Me?
Absolutely Yes, the best way to gain good understanding of advanced concepts in Xamarin.Android is by practicing with real life examples that implements these advanced concepts in ways you will probably use them when building your own custom app. So you will learn to build and design beautiful real life app from ground up, we will teach you everything you need to know.
Not Convinced Yet?
This course will groom you to build your own app ideas, this comes in handy if you want to launch your own app and build a company around it. Modern day business run on automations which are made possible with apps, somehow in your business you will need a great functional app; and one way to achieve this without blowing your budget is by having hands on experience on building a real world functional application. you will literarily get most of the advanced knowledge you need for a price of cake.
Secondly, having built a fully complete and functional Ridesharing application will be a very huge addition to your portfolio if you intend to get a high paying job. The job market these days are getting pretty competitive, you really need to show your worth. What's the best way to showcase your worth if not by showing real world applications you built?
The Topic Seems Complex, Can I Scale Through The Course?
The course was designed with the assumption that you know only the very little basics, most of the seemingly advanced concepts were over-explained using different scenarios in real life, hence you will easily understand. Even a 6 year old could go through the course and understand every bit of it.
What Should I Expect After this Course?
Good understanding of Firebase Database
How to build a real world application in a very structured and organised manner
Work as an Android Developer and build your own custom apps
Other Things to Learn Includes
Android UI and Design Basics
Navigation drawers and Menu
Firebase Database Development
Google Location services
Realtime Location Updates
Google Maps and Map styles
Calculating Distance and time difference between two points
Creating Local Notifications with Notification Channels
Making Web Calls Using Rest API
Processing Task in Background (Thread & Async)
Loading and Displaying Data with RecyclerView
Save Data With Shared Preferences
- Those with basic knowledge of developing Android Apps using Xamarin and C#
- Persons with good knowledge of C# and want to gain experience in developing Android Apps with their existing skills
- People who want to take their Xamarin Android knowledge to advanced level