XAMARIN: Create Native Cross Platform Apps with C# Codes
What you'll learn
- Learn a great deal about reducing the amount of code while working in a cross-platform for building applications for mobile development.
- Here you will gain a lot of knowledge when you have to share your business logic via cross-platform.
- You will enhance your knowledge over the layouts and like Stack Layout and Grid while making the Xamarin Forms UI.
- You will also learn about the resources and styles in Xamarin. Forms that will help at managing shared values and will give a consistent UI feel.
- As discussed earlier, Xamarin is a platform to create multi-OS apps. It allows one to create a single application that can work across Android, iOS, and Windows phones. There is also a system required to have a machine that can support a smooth function of Visual Studio Application to install Xamarin for the hands-on practice. One should be good at C# language. It is an easy language and one will not take long to go about the concepts of the language. Mobile App Development: It can be working knowledge of iOS or Android, either of that. One needs to have prior knowledge of how the platform works, the use of controllers, files on the device, usage of features of the smartphone, etc and other related basics. Architecture: One needs to understand the code and solution right off the architecture. Therefore, a good understanding of the POO and patterns such as MVC and MVVM is much appreciated. Even if one is not that well equipped in the above-mentioned prerequisites, this Xamarin Training will prove out to be an excellent choice. The course instructors have devised the course in such a way that people with no experience with the above can take up this course and also brush up on the basics.
In this introductory section of the course on Xamarin, you will be acquainted with the feature of Xamarin. You will be guided by our mentors through the installation process of the tool in Visual Studio. You will learn about the Resource File for Xamarin. The third unit proceeds with the creation of the application after making one acquainted with the important files such as the Android Manifest File. The fourth unit focuses on the Intent in Android. Here you will be made to create toast messages, having an in-depth understanding of Intent in Android, you will learn about setting the layout. The fifth unit emphasizes the circular progress bar. You will witness and also have hands-on the creation of a circular progress bar, the color used, etc other functionalities. The sixth unit further moves forward on another module like the creation of the popup menu, title, icons, etc. Date Picker, Time picker, different android widgets, a method for setting current date and time picker are covered in the seventh module. Spinner, Alert Box, and Gallery, and its associated functions are covered in the eight-unit. Here you will learn about creating a gallery in android and also learn about scaling the image view. Unit nine teaches about the Login App.
In this Xamarin Training, you will learn a great deal about reducing the amount of code while working in a cross-platform for building applications for mobile development. Here you will gain a lot of knowledge when you have to share your business logic via cross-platform.
You will enhance your knowledge over the layouts and like Stack Layout and Grid while making the Xamarin Forms UI. You will also learn about the resources and styles in Xamarin. Forms that will help at managing shared values and will give a consistent UI feel.
You will also learn to store data efficiently, retrieve on-device data, implementation of multi-page apps.
This training will make you well versed in making an app on Xamarin. In-depth knowledge of Android Resource, Android Life cycle, permission in Android, Building GUI, Menu and Layouts, Android Dialogs, Gallery, Multiscreen App and Views, and App Deployment.
Who this course is for:
- Android developers and iOS can also upgrade their skills by learning Xamarin. It will give them an edge over other mobile application developers. People who are in some other technological domain with subtle interest in app development can take up this Xamarin Training too and give a right turn to their career.
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.