Xamarin Android in C# and Firebase
What you'll learn
- Develop a wide range of apps in Android and C#
- Database management and Datada structure design
- Basic Understanding of Programming
- Familiarity with any development environment such as XCode or Android Studio or Xamarin Studio
In this course we will discuss development of a complete Android application using Visual Studio (or Xamarin Studio, C Sharp and Firebase. Throughout the course, we will discuss a wide range of topics such as interface design, databases and data structures as well as user authentication through Firebase MBaaS.
This course is designed to cover a wide range of audience. It can be useful to people with basic understanding of iOS development and programming. It is also useful if you wish to learn more about data structures, reading and writing local and remote databases.
Who this course is for:
- People with beginner level understanding of mobile development
- People planning to move from Android Studio to Xamarin
Hi! My name is Amir, and I am glad you are reading this.
I am passionate about interactive development, mobile interfaces, and digital imagery. I have a background in 3d graphics and programming and in recent years, I have focused my efforts on the development for mobile devices.
Most of my times goes into C#, Swift, or Kotlin in Visual Studio, XCode, Unity and Android Studio.
Thank you for reading through. I add new content every month or so. Please come back and find out if any of my courses can help you.