x86/x64 Assembly Language for Cybersecurity Maniacs
What you'll learn
- Learn computer arithmetics fundamentals
- Familiarize with Intel 64 and AMD64 architecture
- Learn MASM x64 Assembly language syntax
- Learn x86/x64 processor core instruction set
- Learn MultiMedia eXtensions (MMX)
- Learn Streaming SIMD Extensions (SSE)
- Learn Advanced Vector eXtensions (AVX/AVX-512)
- Write Visual C++ and MASM x64 hybrid applications
- Write Visual C#.NET and MASM x64 hybrid applications
- Write self-modifying code in MASM x64
- Use easily SYSCALL instruction in MASM x64
- Write custom boot sector virus for ethical hacking
- Write Windows x64 shellcode in MASM x64
- Execute Windows x64 shellcode in Visual C++
- Execute Windows x64 shellcode in Visual C#.NET
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
- You should be able to use computer programs and the Windows operating system
- If you have computer with Windows 11 or newer there is no additional paid software needed
- You should be fascinated with cybersecurity
Welcome to x86/x64 Assembly Language programming course for Windows!
We start with building strong fundamentals:
Bits, bytes and words,
Signed and unsigned numbers,
Integer overflow and saturation,
Assembly and disassembly,
...and much more!
We learn here Intel 64 and AMD 64 Architecture presented as brief lectures.
Next, we install and setup the Microsoft Visual Studio to work with MASM x64 Assembly Language.
Explained step by step.
Next, we dive into MASM x64 syntax, x86/x64 core instructions, but also MultiMedia eXtensions (MMX), Streaming SIMD Extensions (SSE) and Advanced Vector eXtensions (AVX/AVX-512).
Course contains laboratories when we learn how to create C++/x64 Assembly and .NET/x64 Assembly hybrid applications.
There are also topics related to the basics of cybersecurity, such as:
idea of code obfuscation and deobfuscation,
erasing payloads from memory,
calling Windows API and Native API functions,
bypassing API monitoring tools with SYSCALL instruction,
writing x86 custom bootloader program which works in 16 bit real mode,
Enjoy comfortable learning: Build 50+ educational code samples attached to this course in Microsoft Visual Studio with two clicks (Build > Rebuild Solution).
========== Rebuild All: 55 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
========== Elapsed 00:15,913 ==========
Fasten the seat belts and start learning the x86/x64 Assembly Language!
You have my code assistance.
I am open to record individual tutorial video for your question and add this lecture to course.
I have a sore throat. Please enable text captions for better accessibility.
Who this course is for:
- Future cybersecurity specialists
- Students bored of multiplying matrices
- Other architectures programmers (like ARM) who want to learn x64 Assembly (MASM)
Fascinated with cybersecurity. Friend of animals. Open to help and share knowledge. Ex-vaper, quitted nicotine vaping in December 2020. Addicted to writing educational code samples, tools and technical texts.
Computer system is like a living organism. Controlled exposure of a biological organism to infection increases its immunity. It is similar with computer systems, but here these controlled infections are red team operations, pentests and threat simulations.
I produce tools and educational materials for ethical hackers, pentesters, blue teams, red team operations, security analysts and colleges.
Security analysts without access to advanced tools are like soldiers training shooting with toy water guns. My vision is to provide high quality computer programs, source codes and educational materials for security analysts. I follow my vision in ethical, lawful and responsible way.