Writing Your First Romance Novel. Step By Step
What you'll learn
- You will learn creative writing skills that are focused on writing Romance Novels
- Why Romance novels are so popular
- You will learn how to build your story in discrete stages making it easy for the reader
- You will learn how to create a story template, making it super easy to write a whole series
- Set out in easy steps, you will learn what the proven structure of a story is.
- It is strongly suggested that Scrivener is the writing package of choice. It’s available for both Apple and iOS, and Windows. It’s very cost effective and is written by writers for writers
- The templates that are designed are for Scrivener
- If it’s not possible to use Scrivener then Word, or one of the Free look alike apps can be used
- For students intending to publish as PDF or eBooks, Affinity Publisher is a good choice.
You've always wanted to get started writing. Well now you can with this step by step guide to help you over the basics and get you past those hurdles. No need to put it off any longer as I take you through just what a book is, and how you set out and describe the characters in your story. I give you a plan to follow, so you can find yourself writing book after book in no time. These easy to follow steps will have you writing your Romance in no time.
The latest lesson addition. Your own Romance Novel Template. This lesson shows you in easy to follow steps, how to create your own Romance Story Template and use it to write your first novel and all your other following stories. Your readers will love your stories because they follow familiar patterns. This Template is worth the whole course alone just for the time it will save you.
Who this course is for:
- Beginning writers and existing writers looking to focus on Romance Genres
- The writer who needs a structured approach to follow.
- Writers looking to explore a new genre
Having worked in the Education industry for many years, Robert has a long professional career to call on. Robert has also spent many years as a teacher of English to international students and has a Masters Degree in TESOL, a BA, a Degree in Journalism and a Degree in Teaching - Primary and Secondary. Robert currently lives in the UK and is a published author. You can find him on all the best Social Media sites and is always happy to respond to your questions. You can find his books on Amazon and others, and his website and YouTube channels contain a wealth of useful information on a wide range of topics. Robert has Dual nationality with the UK and Australia and speaks Chinese as his second language.