The Complete Guide to Writing Your Business Plan
What you'll learn
- Understanding the importance of writing a business plan.
- Writing a compelling Vision and Mission Statement.
- How to write Operational Objectives that inspire action.
- Conducting an Internal and Competitive Analysis.
- Understanding the different business structures in Canada.
- The importance of identifying a target market for your marketing and communications strategies.
- The elements of strong branding.
- eCommerce fundamentals.
- How to create financial statements for your business.
- Planning for smooth business Operations.
- You don't need any special equipment for this course, just a computer to view the videos and perform research, a printer to print the resources and a pen/pencil to complete the activities.
- No prior knowledge of Business Planning is required.
Ready to start your entrepreneurship journey or get that business plan complete?
Well this is the perfect opportunity to take the next step and sharpen your business skills as you write your business plan. We will be taking you through the entire process of Business Plan writing, so that by the end of the course, you will have a complete business plan.
Designed for the budding Entrepreneurs or Small Business owners in Canada, this course provides clear explanations, plenty of examples and is meant to give you the tools and confidence to enter the business world and take the next step in your entrepreneurship journey.
Business growth begins with a strong foundation with well written plans and strategies that inspire action.
We Will Be Taking You Through:
Getting Started with a Self-Assessment
Benefits of a Business Plan
Identifying Your Strengths and Weaknesses as a Business Owner
Describing the Business Model
Defining and Structuring Your Business
Protecting the Business, Trademarks in Canada
Start Up Needs
Identifying Your Target Market
Target Market Analysis
Market Potential / Potential Market Share
Internal & External Analysis
Marketing & Branding Strategies
Advertising Techniques & Principles
E-Commerce & Operations Planning
Accounting Procedure / Record Keeping
Sales / Cost Forecasting
Financial Needs Assessment
This course is interactive, where you will be working on the various sections of your business plan as you go through the lectures! Take advantage of the downloadable resources provided and give your best effort to each activity!
By the end of this course, you will have foundational business knowledge and a complete business plan to use to run your business!
So if you're ready to get your Business Plan completed, let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs looking to start a new small business in Canada.
- Small business owners seeking accountability to complete their business plan.
- Young professionals looking to learn more about what is involved in the business planning process.
Diondra (Purpose Mentor, Communications Specialist Owner at Driven By… Co)
I am a Purpose Mentor, Workshop Facilitator, and Instructor, tirelessly deconstructing motivation to get to the core of what drives people in order to understand fulfillment. For me, continuous improvement is a way of life, whether in the workplace, in society or at home. Self-improvement begins with understanding your purpose, your desired future state and constantly learning from mistakes and making changes. It is my purpose to help others to grow and to develop on their individual paths to fulfillment.