Our culture has adopted a relaxed, conversational way of communicating that is often punctuated with acronyms and slang. While this laid back style certainly has a time and place, the ability to communicate professionally is a skill everyone should work to master. Most people spend HOURS of time each week writing and reading emails; this course will teach you how to:
Write professional-sounding emails quickly and efficiently
Give your readers a clear action step so you increase your email response rate
Avoid common phrases and grammar issues that take away from your email's effectiveness
And so much more!
This course is perfect for anyone that:
• Works in a client-facing position
• Is an employee responsible for communicating with team members
• Is a freelancer that needs to interface with clients and vendors
• Owns a business
• Provides services or products to customers
• Is actively seeking employment
Professional email writing is a skill that anyone can learn. While there are many moving parts involved in writing a compelling, grammatically correct email, this course covers the basics you need to get started writing text that is detailed, professional, error-free, slang-free, and engaging.
Student Reviews: See What Jennah's Students Have To Say About Her Courses:
- Loved the course. I watched it in one day, so that says enough - Nouchka Depotter
- Great stuff, learning a lot - Sam Joseph
- This course is put together really professionally. There are so many usefully and practical projects, tips, tricks, material and more - Gerrmaine Richards
- Great course and lots of useful information! Love your energy! Thank you! - Veronika Velkova
- Lots of helpful and well-presented info, delivered straight to the point and in chunks that are easy to follow and digest, in a short amount of time. - I highly recommend this course to anyone who's looking for easier client management and workflow. - Miriam R.