Writing Effective Business Emails
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Here are some of the things you will learn:
- Why the rules of letter writing don't apply to emails
- How the courts view emails
- How to avoid the 7 deadly sins
- What are the 10 pet peeves
- How to change the tone
- What words burn, what words bless
Sure. Anyone can write an email in the business world today. But can you write ones that increase your chances of a fast response and that build your professional image?
I’ve been conducting business writing workshops in both the private and public sectors for over 15 years, and I’ve listened to the concerns of both senior managers and support staff when it comes to written communications. And the most common complaint today is poorly written emails.
By taking this 90-minute course, you will learn with all sorts of tips for writing powerful, business emails. I’ve divided the course into three sections: What You Should Know About Emails, Writing Style and Tone, and Organization.
- Anyone who writes emails in the public or private sectors