Writing Business Letters
What you'll learn
- Understand How Plan, Format and Write
- Learn Rules of Writing
- Learn the Art of Writing Important Letters
- Get Content for Your Letter
- No previous experience required
- Desire to learn or improve business writing skills
- Open mindedness is required
Business letters are still perceived as the best method of communication between businesses and their customers, suppliers and job seekers despite emails becoming the most popular method of business communication.
They can be solicited, meaning asked for by someone, or unsolicited, meaning the letter is unexpected. Business letters come in five main types, all with different purposes in mind: responding to someone, asking permission for a project, petitioning something, acting as a cover letter, or applying for a job.
Knowing the different reasons to write a business letter can help bring success to individuals and companies in business.
So, shall we get started?
Who this course is for:
- Full or part time employees
- Engineers or project managers
- Administrative clerks
- Any other roles that involve business writing daily
Hello, I'm Dina.
I specialize in the area of Alternative Health, Dieting, NLP and Business.
My classes are designed to help you heal your physical and spiritual self.
In my classes here you will learn diets, clean eating, how to improve your sleep, skin, health, detoxify, give up smoke, alcohol and prolong your life span.
I am driven by our belief in the power of flexible education to improve or build new skills and transform and change people’s lives for the better and help them to achieve their life goals.