Writing a Research Proposal
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how to find and choose a research topic.
- Understand how to read a research paper efficiently.
- Write a summary of the article and include it in the research proposal.
- Develop appropriate research report writing skills.
- Prepare a research proposal.
- Understand how to email a potential research supervisor to get an immediate response.
- No prior experience is required.
If you are planning to apply for a research degree such as masters or PhD, or you have just started your research degree, and now preparing for your candidature assessment. Also, if you are taking a research project subject in Uni, then this is the course for you.
A key part of the research is the research proposal.
In this course, you'll learn the necessary skills for writing-up a research proposal.
Learn how to find and choose a research topic.
Learn how to read a research paper.
Learn how to summarize a research article.
Learn how to write-up a research proposal.
Learn how to email a potential supervisor for your research.
All topics are explained with examples, and templates are provided in the resources for you to download and use. Templates (word files) available for summarizing an article, research proposal and an email to supervisor.
- Students planning to apply for a research degree.
- Students already in their first year of a research degree.
- Students undertaking a research project.
- New academics who are teaching introductory level research project.
- Education consultants.
- Research assistants.