Writing a research paper; learning to do your own research.
- Google drive, google docs; Microsoft word, whatever is available, a computer
In this course, we will be modeling how to write a research paper. From running head to cover page, the initial purpose of this course is intended to prepare anyone to learn how to write a paper. Through templates that will be given out in this course, we will give anyone (high school, undergraduate, or graduate) an effective way that should definitely earn you an A!
Who this course is for:
- high school students, undergraduate students, gradate students; anyone who wants to write research paper
- 11:01Research Paper/Public Speaking compared
- 05:22Lecture 3: A Literature Review
- 11:14Mind Mapping
- 04:15Mind Mapping 2
- 07:45Preparation Outline
- 03:34Mind Map Research Topic
- 06:24Template for Research Paper
- 14:26Lecture 8: You must have an open mind
- 11:14Template PDF
Hello. My name is Daniel. I am a kinesiologist. While in college, on of my biggest passions was to animate, in particular, medical focused animations. I would play around with software like blender. I ultimately learned how to create 3d files on my own; there is a type of interoperable usage behind vector software. Feel free to take a look at my course!