I’m a word maven extraordinaire. A client once dubbed me the “Comma Queen.” I know what I’m doing.
· I have over twelve years’ experience in classrooms, teaching real live people how to write (and use commas).
· I worked for a National Writing Project affiliate and taught other teachers how to teach writing (and use commas).
· I’ve been a professional editor for seven years, and I’ve seen hundreds of manuscripts and edited millions of words.
· I’m friendly and approachable. Some people even think I’m fun.
· I’m also an award-winning of Love Notes to My Body and two companion books, so I know what it feels like to be on the other side of the editing pen.
Teaching writers how to make their work shine is my passion. Let me help you.