Write to Ignite - Master the Art of Sales Copy & Copywriting
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Move readers to action with your words.
- Connect with your reader on a deep emotional level.
- Find the strengths of your product and even convert weakness into selling points.
- Use the 3-Part Sales Copy Formula to structure your writing and give you confidence every time to sit down to write sales copy.
- Learn how to write killer headlines.
- Use one of my 7 top headline styles.
- Tell a compelling story to make your writing more persuasive.
- Show social proof in your copywriting to break down buying barriers and give people the confidence to buy.
- Learn formatting tips that make your copy a joy to read.
- Write an effective call to action.
- Understand how to show the benefits of your product like you never have before.
- Take your online marketing and online advertising to the next level.
- Learn many more writing tips to make you a better copywriter.
- Improve the effectiveness of you digital marketing, including email marketing and other web marketing.
- Beginning writers workshop.
- Tons of writer's tips.
- Learn to improve SEO for writers.
- Overcome writer's block.
- Learn effective sales writing skills.
- Learn copywriting secrets normally reserved for the pros.
- Improve your business writing or sales writing skills.
- This course does not teach English grammar. It focuses on how to make your writing more persuasive. Bring a willingness to learn and a desier to make more money and get more results from your writing.
Did you know that in the Internet Marketing world your writing skills often determine your income?
That can be kind of scary, but the great new is that ANY improvements in your copywriting can improve your sales. This course is designed to help you master the fundamentals of copywriting so you can dramatically improve your results.
My goal is to help you get more clicks, more subscribers and more sales with your writing.
This course is designed for:
- Digital marketers
- Online teachers
- Freelance writers
- Digital entrepreneurs
*** Includes Lifetime Access and a 100%, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee ***
*** If You Don't Master the Art of Copywriting with This Course, I WANT You to Get Your Money Back ***
I’m going to show you how to move people to action with your words. Not by using fancy sales jargon. In fact, just the opposite. You'll do it by using simple language that connects with your reader on a deep emotional level.
I LOVE writing, and I LOVE teaching!
Just look at some of the reviews on my Udemy courses and you'll see that my passion comes through in what I teach. Here is what my students are saying about my courses:
"The topic and the delivery is inspirational and noteworthy." - Star R.
"Good information and motivation to act. It flowed and was easy to get through...." - Jon R.
"This course was phenomenal. It was an eye opener. I learned a lot from this course and the instructor was awesome." - Jean N.
"This is the most informative and motivating course I have ever taken from Udemy. When you complete it, you'll say only one thing: "Hey, I can do this--easily!" Thanks very much, Steve." - George K.
I make a full-time living from eBooks, niche websites and online courses. All of these things are based on quality content.
90% of my success is because of the writing behind the content.
In Write to Ignite, I'll teach you my strategy.
I'll show you my simple 3-Part Sales Copy Formula that you can use for all the sales copy that you write. It takes you step by step from your headline to your call to action. It will give you more confidence every time you write and will quickly eliminate common issues like writers block.
Here are 5 other things I'll show you in the course:
- How to quickly get to know your customer on an intimate level.
- How knowing a few key things about your product can drastically improve your copywriting.
- How to include social proof in your copy to give readers the confidence to buy.
- How to format your sales copy so it is a joy to read.
- How to set your writing on fire, and motivate readers to take immediate action.
You'll learn tons of additional tips and tricks along the way.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to write persuasively and effectively.
If you want to set your writing on fire and get massive results from your sales copy, this course was designed for you.
I've created a special preview for you: 3 FREE lessons in the course show you 3 quick tips that you can use right away to improve your copywriting.
Click on the free preview lectures and become a better copywriter today.
See you inside the course!
- This course is designed for beginning copywriters. It will teach you how to write effective ad copy, email, and other digital marketing content.
- Experienced copywriters will still find valuable writing tips in the course. There are some advanced techniques, but it is primarily designed for the beginner or intermediate copywriter.
- Freelance writers, web marketers, advertising salespeople, social media marketers, direct responce marketers, and other online marketing writers will all benefit from this course.
Get an overview of the course. Also, learn 3 quick ways to become a better copy writer today.
Here's quick writing improvement tip #2. How to use product reviews to find powerful topics to write about in your sales copy.
This writing technique helps you to quickly get to know your product and your customer. It enables you to connect with your reader's pain and pleasure points quickly and easily.
Here's quick writing improvement tip #3. This video shows you the importance of creating a call to action in all of your sales copy. All you have to do to create a call to action is to tell your reader what to do next. Most people forget to do this, and it's one of the most important ways to get more results from your sales writing.
Customer research can be slow and boring if you don't know how to do it. Let's look at how to get to know your customer in a fast, fun way.
In this lecture you'll learn 3 rapid research strategies for getting to know your customer.
The 3 strategies are:
- Asking your customer directly
- Reading Amazon reviews.
I'll show you how to use each of these strategies to improve your copywriting skills quickly and easily.
It may seem obvious that you have to represent your product accurately in your sales copy, but it's harder to do than it sounds. Many people over-sell or under-sell their product because they don't understand the product or the customer intimately enough. Here's how to get it just right.
It's time to grab that piece of sales copy that you need to write and do this activity. Go to Amazon and look at reviews about the product (or a similar product or book related to your product). Look for things that people love and hated about the product. Look for their frustrations. Look for the things they praise about the product. When you're done, you'll know your customer a lot better than you did when you started.
How well you know your product can make or break you when it comes to writing sales copy. No marketing plan succeeds without intimate knowledge of the product being sold.
If you have prior knowledge of your product, writing effective sales copy will be a lot easier. This is why, as a copywriter, it's important to always be learning, so you have a wider range of knowledge and experiences to draw from in your sales writing.
What do you do if you have to prior knowledge or experience with your product?
This video tells the story of how I took a subject that I previously struggled with, Excel, and turned it into a hugely successful e-course, using my original struggle as a selling point.
The goal when writing any sales copy is to get your reader to buy your product.
Your title or headline is the most important part of your sales copy. If the headline isn't good, no one will get past it to your sales copy.
It's time to put what you're learning into action. Do a Google search for your favorite hobby and analyze it based on the 3 main parts of the Sales Copy Formula. Look for a good headline, solid body copy with a transition, benefits, an offer, social proof, and a guarantee, and finally, an effective call to action.
Learn these five ways to set your writing on fire.
- Use verbs to create action in your writing.
- Put the punchline first to engage your reader early.
- Speak human by using simple language that readers will understand.
- Paint a picture with your words to captivate your reader's attention.
- Tell a story in your sales copy to connect with your reader on an emotional level.
Verbs create action. Use them well in your writing and you can light a fire under your reader. Use them poorly in your writing and you'll lull your reader to sleep.
The saying goes that a picture is worth a thousand words. But if you know how to use your words well, you can create a powerful mental image with less than 20 words. This is an essential copywriting skill that will continue to improve your sales copy the more to practice it.
- Find something that you've written in the passive voice and re-write it in the ACTIVE voice, like I demonstrate in the Use Verbs lecture.
- In 20 words or less, paint a mental picture that would make someone want to buy the model of cell phone that you use, like I demonstrated in the Paint a Mental Picture lecture.
Share your results in the course questions.
Formatting is crucial for easy readability. Follow these simple formatting strategies to make your writing look great on the page.
Thank you and congratulations on completing the Write to Ignite course!
In this course, you've learned:
- How to know your reader and your product
- The simple 3-Part Sales Copy Formula
- How to set your writing on fire
- How to format so it's easy to read
Now it's time to take your own copy ideas and start to apply the strategies that you've learned to that copy. Go back through the actions steps at the end of the sections for quick practice. Then, put all of the strategies to work in each piece of copy that you write.