Write, Publish, Market , and Make MONEY with Your Own Book
- Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Students will need access to a computer and internet.
- 7 Incredible benefits you can realize just by putting your thoughts and words on paper.
- Why writing a book will not only attract a larger audience, but help you become a better coach.
- The super- easy, stress free 7 step system anyone can use to write a book - even if you think you're "not a writer".
Here's what's inside:
- Introduction - Getting Started
- Step One - Brainstorm and Create a Strong Outline
- Step Two - Name Your Book
- Step Three - Tighten and Tweak Your Outline
- Step Four - Schedule Your Writing Time
- Step Five - Write Your Copy
- Step Six - The Editing Process
- Step Seven - Promoting and Using - Your Book
- 30 Day Book Writing Bootcamp
I have included helpful, real-life case studies of other rock-star coaches and how they made books work for them. Plus, I will share my tips for getting through the writing process without stalling out.
You will not want to miss out on the benefits of this course, it could just change your business forever!
Who this course is for:
- Business Coach, Speaker, or Trainer interested in discovering how to write a book.
- A person with content and ideas in their head, but making it appear on paper has not been their strength
- 10:40Introduction: Getting Started
- 04:06Step One: Brainstorm and Create a Strong Outline
- 01:10Step Two: Name Your Book
- 01:32Step Three: Tighten and Tweak Your Outline
- 00:50Step Four: Schedule Your Writing Time
- 00:50Step Five: Write Your Copy
- 04:39Step Six: The Editing Process
- 07:09Step Seven: Promoting and Using - Your Book
- 06:0630 Day Book Writing Bootcamp
For over 20 years Dr.Hairston worked for non profit and for profit organizations. He's native of Columbus,Ohio. He has experience serving as Executive Director of several Community Development Corporations,Vice-President of a Real Estate Investment Group,State-Wide Director for a National non-profit organization, and Senior Pastor of Living Word Bible Fellowship. An inspirational speaker/motivator who will hold your attention from the first minute on. A trainer who will help communicate organizational strategies to your group and help them stay in alignment with your organization's mission and goals.
Dr. Kevin S. Hairston is the Pastor/Founder of Living Word Bible Fellowship. He is a native of Columbus, Ohio, where he attended Columbus Public Schools. After graduating from High School, he attended The Ohio State University where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science. He later attended Trinity Lutheran Seminary where he obtained a Master's degree in Theological Studies. In 2008, he received his Doctorate in Ministry from United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio.
In August of 2009 he released a book titled “Why Men Hide Behind Trees”. In the Spring of 2017, he released a new book titled "Intentional Diversity". Currently he's working on a new book called “Think Like A Woman, Act Like A Woman, Lead Like A Woman”.