Blogging - Blog Copywriting - Blog Marketing For Business
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand AIDA Copywriting techniques
- Balance sales copy and SEO copy so that articles work for their audience
- Identify a niche audience and write for them
- Understand the difference between a blog and an article
- Find their own style of writing
- Understand page setup and the flow of a page
- Use some simple yet powerful keyword research tools
- Students will need to have access to a blog or website
- They will need a basic understanding of online marketing principles
- They will need to be keen to learn and focused on improving their copywriting skills
Blogging - Blogging For Business*
*This course is included in the Social Media Marketing Masterclass - So please do not purchase if you already have that course.*
Blogging for business - learn how to write blogs that generate leads and sales - learn professional modern blog and article writing techniques
Do You Want To Learn How To Write Blogs Or Articles That Drive Specific Marketing Objectives?
But don't know where to start?
If you understand the AIDA principles of copywriting…
...And if you know how to balance traditional copywriting skills with solid SEO techniques…
...Then getting people to engage with your writing will be much much easier.
Copywriting In The Digital Age:
A lot of copywriting courses focus on sales copy.
Or they focus on SEO (search engine optimisation).
In this course we balance the two needs together, so that you can write great sales copy and also perform well when it comes to getting found in search.
We will show you how to apply the time honored process of using the AIDA copywriting techniques and apply them to blog writing and article writing.
Once you understand the ATTENTION, INTEREST, DESIRE and ACTION phases of writing good content, the improvement to your writing will be dramatic.
Targeting A Niche Audience:
One of the biggest mistakes that people make when writing marketing material, is that they do not target a niche audience.
In this course we will guide you through that process and explain how you write to “BOB", your target client.
Balancing Copy With Keyword Research:
An important aspect of modern copywriting is balancing traditional copywriting skills with SEO needs.
In this course we will take you through that process and show you some simple techniques for researching keywords and keyword phrases you can use in your blogs or articles.
Topics Covered In The Course:
- Content marketing principles
- Blogs vs articles
- Identifying a niche audience
- Finding your style
- Preparation tips
- Page setup and flow
- Links and actions
- Additional content
- AIDA copywriting techniques
- Keyword research tools
- And much much more…
Who Is This Course For?
This course is designed for entrepreneurs and small business owners who have had no formal copywriting training.
It is also a good introduction to copywriting for the social media marketing professional who wants to learn how to structure a blog or article and drive specific actions.
Who Is This Course Not For?
This course is not for those who are looking for a short cut on SEO techniques, it is not a course on how to game the Google search system, it is an ethical course that teaches sound psychological principles.
So Join Me On The Other Side:
Where we can help you learn how to write better copy for your blogs and articles and improve your marketing skills!
- This course if for entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to improve their marketing skills
- This course is suitable for digital marketing professionals that want to improve their content delivery for their clients
- This course is also suitable for anyone who wants an introduction to AIDA copywriting techniques