Write a Non-Fiction Book in 4 Weeks
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will have a 20,000 word manuscript
- You will understand how to write an outline of a book
- You will know how to organize a book
- You will be able to track your word count and set small goals
- You will know all the other important miscellaneous details that go into a book such a copyright, disclaimers, etc.
- Come up with a compelling title for your novel
- Licensed Version of Word
- A Computer
You should take this course if you have always wanted to write a book, but struggled with where to start. This course includes materials to organize your thoughts, goals to hold you accountable and information first time authors would not even think of when starting a book. We go into not just the writing portion, but also the legal aspects. This course is loaded with tons of information to start you on your journey to becoming a published author.
Included Extra Materials:
1) A 5 page outline to organize your book
2) Accountability Calendar to keep you on your goal
3) Access to a writers forum to ask questions to other authors going through the writing journey.
4) Examples from published authors on different sections of a book to give you examples to help you on your way.
5) I show you actual books I have published with clients so you can see the end result.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Authors
- New Authors
Tara Richter is the President of Richter Publishing LLC. She specializes in helping new authors how to write their non-fiction story in 4 weeks! She has been featured on CNN, ABC, Daytime TV, FOX, SSN, Channel 10 News, USA TODAY & Beverly Hills Times with her "Dating Jungle" Book Series.
Her degree is in Graphic Design and she worked in the copy and print industry in the Silicon Valley. She has written and published 7 of her own books in just a few short years. Tara now has published many authors in her local Tampa Bay area including Anthony Amos & celebrity entrepreneur, Kevin Harrington, Shark from ABC's "Shark Tank," with their joint book, "How to Catch a Shark."
Tara was a finalist for Tampa Bay's Business Woman of the Year Awards & nominee for Tampa's Up & Coming Businesses.
She has streamlined the complex writing and publishing industry so anyone can become a published author in just a few weeks!