English Professional Emails
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write proper business emails (appropriate greetings, targeted content, and finishing with style).
- Communicate more efficiently and effictively with managers, third parties, and colleagues.
- Structure the emails, and successfully reach the targeted audience.
- Use real-life expressions like the native speakers, and increase your credibility.
- Use the right register (formal, semi-formal, informal), be polite, and be assertive.
- Students will need to have a minimum pre-intermediate level of English.
- Motivation to further improve email writing skills.
'English Professional Emails' is an e-learning course created specifically for work purposes.
Real life examples and excellent learning materials will help you to learn faster and more effectively. The course provides standardisation rules for writing excellent business emails.
The course will help you to:
- significantly improve the quality of your emails if English is not your first language,
- have a better contextual awareness (using the right words and expressions targeted to your audience),
- communicate efficiently, effectively, and use expressions correctly.
By learning with us you will be more confident, and look even more professional in a working environment.
- Do take this course if you intend to write high-quality emails, and would like to position yourself higher in any English speaking company / community.
- The course is ideal if you are in a job using English now or you are planning to work in English in the future.
- Students should be at a pre-intermediate level.
- Do not take this course if your level is beginner (A1) because the course uses more advanced vocabulary.
- This is a course for ESL (English as a Second Language) speakers with pre-intermediate to upper-intermediate English (B1 to B2). If you are at an advanced or proficiency level (C1 to C2), but you feel that there is room for improvement concerning your emails, you can learn real-life native expressions, and standard rules.
- Enroll today and take the very next step towards excellent business communication, successful job applications, and promotions in your workplace.