Learn to Write an eBook without any efforts!
- Have a desktop or a laptop. Mac, Linux or Windows. With an internet connection.
Have you ever wanted to write a digital book (eBook) but you are lacking experience? I have a solution for that.
I was able to make my first eBook and get it directly accepted on Amazon Kindle from the first try. Even though I have never been into book writing and I'm not even a native English speaker.
So in this course, I will show you the steps I followed to write my Book and make it look professional.
- People who want to write an eBook but don't have any experience
- People who have a story to tell or a subject to talk about but don't have much time to learn writing.
- Few things you need to know
- Some softwares you will need to use
- Getting familiar with the writing software
- Choosing a topic
- Making a writing plan
- Setting up the book
- Checking the mistakes
- Exporting the eBook
- Where can you share your eBook?
Hamza Sarih, aka. Hosiwarix, is a 20 years old ambitious guy who has a lot of goals to accomplish and a lot of projects to start. He is currently a Software Development student, a musician, a writer, a former YouTuber, and a Udemy Instructor.
His interest in computer & technology started when he was 7 years old, his father taught him how to use the computer basics and thus was the beginning for him.