Write A Novel Now! Write a book that sells!
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Over 4 hours of video/audio content
- Worksheets, downloadable content, and writing plans
- Breaks down plot and structure into understandable lessons
- Learn how to develop ideas, plan, outline, and write a full-length novel
- Write a finished, polished, and ready-to-use outline for your novel
- Perfect for anyone wanting to write (or rewrite!) a novel
- Willing to work hard
***ACT NOW! GET THIS COURSE FOR $19*** USE CODE "HACKYOURWRITING" TO GET STARTED!
Have you ever wanted to write a novel, but didn't know where to start?
Have you ever started writing a novel, only to get stuck halfway through?
With the Write A Novel Now course, you can finally finish your masterpiece. This course features hours of video content designed to show you tips, tricks, and examples from master writing teachers.
You'll learn how to:
- Find and develop ideas
- Write a killer outline that doesn't get in the way
- Structure your novel based on time-tested principles
- Develop a great story arc
- Write conflict, suspense, and believable characters
- Put sections together in a meaningful order
Stop struggling with your first draft (or your fourth!). Whether you're a seasoned writer or an anxious beginner, you'll be able to use this course to fast-track your writing career!
And with a 30-day, no-questions-asked refund policy, there's no reason not to get started today!
Work through the course at your own pace, with no time or access limitations. Ask questions, get involved, and take your fiction writing to the next level!
- Beginner writers
- Anyone who's written a manuscript, but never published
- Authors who are interested in learning another way to plan and write their books
- Authors interested in self-publishing
- My background
- My websites/blogs
- How this course came to be