Write a Killer Literature Review
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the purpose and function of the literature review in academic projects
- Understand what is meant by "synthesis" of the literature
- Understand how to explain the "gap in the literature" that justifies your project
- Gives you templates for creating relationships between different ideas, schools of thought, and writers.
- Understand the difference between scholarly evaluation and personal opinion
- Get tools for organizing and structuring your literature review
- Great exercises help you write, even if you're "stuck"
It's time to stop reading and start writing! But how? You know you're supposed to find the "gap" in the literature and synthesize the existing research in your field, but how do you actually do all of that--in writing? This workshop takes an in-depth approach to narrating the relationships, connections, and trends you see in the literature of your field. Learn how to create questions that help you focus your reading and writing. Understand the difference between evaluation and opinion. Get specific tools for organizing your literature review. This engaging one-hour workshop was filmed live and is a great resource for graduate students and faculty alike.
- Graduate students and faculty