Write a Bestselling Book in Your Spare Time
Writing a book and getting it published is easy if you follow the simple steps outlined in this program. Jonathan Robinson has written 15 books, and 3 of them have become New York Times bestsellers--so he knows how to make this happen. In this fun and informative class you will learn:
* How to decide what your fiction or non-fiction book should be about
* How to outline your book, and create compelling chapters and content that will entertain your readers
* How to overcome writer's block with the four different modes of writing and five writer's block hacks
* How to edit your book and find a publisher, agent or self publish
* The 9 ways to market your book so it can reach its audience
By following Jonathan's simple step-by-step formula, you'll make progress on your book during any free moments you have in your life. Before you know it, you'll have a book published, and be able to use that book as a springboard for greater credibility and income.
Jonathan has even created a free Facebook group for people who take this course so that they can get feedback and encouragement from other writers. By the time you're done with this course, you'll know exactly what you need to do next to write your bestseller, and exactly how to do it.
- People who want to write a fiction or non-fiction book
- Brainstorming Your Book05:05
- The Four Modes of Writing05:40
- Outlining Your Book02:21
- Overcoming Writer's Block07:27
- The Value and Method of Research03:56
- How to Properly Edit Your Book04:09
- How to Get Your Book Published08:24
- Marketing Your Book07:50
- Staying Motivated to Complete Your Book02:00
Jonathan Robinson is a psychotherapist, best-selling author of ten books, and a professional speaker from Northern California. He has reached over 250 million people around the world with his practical methods, and his work has been translated into 47 languages. Articles about Jonathan have appeared in USA TODAY, Newsweek, and the Los Angeles Times, as well as dozens of other publications. In addition, Mr. Robinson has made numerous appearances on the Oprah show and CNN, as well as other national TV talk shows. He has spent over 35 years studying the most practical and powerful methods for personal and professional development.
Mr. Robinson's first book, “The Experience of God," included interviews with such notable people as the late Mother Teresa, the Dalai Lama, Deepak Chopra, Scott Peck, and over 30 other well-known seekers. Jonathan's second book, “Life's Big Questions," became a New York Times bestseller, as did his book “Communication Miracles for Couples." Mr. Robinson's other books include: Instant Insight; Real Wealth; Shortcuts to Bliss; Shortcuts to Success, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Awakening Your Spirituality, and Terror Proof Your Mind and Money. As a professional speaker, Mr. Robinson has spoken to many of the Fortune 500 companies. He is known for providing his audiences with immediately useful and powerful information, presented in an entertaining and motivating manner.