Write a Bestselling Non-Fiction Book In Less Than 20 Hours
What you'll learn
- Write your complete manuscript in under a week using my proven system: 20 hours start to finish.
- The structure of bestselling books: plan, structure, outline your book in its entirety.
- Beat writer’s block and get your book out of your head and down on paper.
- Discover your book's purpose: understand your reasons and desires for writing a book.
- Be able to call yourself an author of your upcoming paperback book.
- No previous writing experience is required.
- You need to have an existing business or career. Also, sufficient life or work experience is helpful when deciding on topics to be shared with the world, to be able to say something about your life or business, and a desire to share that with the world.
- You should have an open mind and a desire to get your life, business and/or career to the next level.
Good books aren't written, they're structured a certain way that help them become a potential bestselling success. In this course, you'll learn that system.
Bestselling author Wilko van de Kamp will teach you his unique approach to getting a book idea out of your head, and down on paper. The program is especially designed for budding authors, or existing authors who want to learn a system to write their next book better and faster.
You'll learn all the perks that come with having the title "author" added to your resume. After his first book got published, Wilko got asked the same question time and time again: how did you do it? When his book ended up on the bestseller list, the frequency of that question increased. How did he do it?
In this course, Wilko has turned his writing experience into a proven method. Through engaging video and interactive exercises you'll discover:
Discover how to get started as an author.
Key strategies to structure your book to make it successful.
Crucial tips to make writing easier (and prevent the dreaded writers block)
At the end of this course, you'll be well on your way to finishing your first manuscript. You'll leave with the following take-aways:
Defined structure and outline for your entire book.
Content for the first chapter of your book.
A writing system to "fill in the blanks" for the other chapters of your book.
A real publication date for your print paperback book.
Once you know the system, you can use it over and over again for future book ideas you may have. But let's start with your first (or next) book and make it a success. Because you have a book inside of you. It's time to get started on sharing your unique story with the world today. All it takes is to get started, and take that first step on your author journey. Wilko will teach you how to finish your entire draft manuscript in under 20 hours total. Are you ready to make your dream of writing a book a reality?
Who this course is for:
- To ensure success, it's crucial to dedicate time to this course in order to create or improve the content of your writing.
- This course will teach you how to write your first draft manuscript. It does not address publishing, self-publishing and/or selling your book.
- This course is designed for new/budding authors to begin their journey by recognizing book ideas from previous business ventures and personal experiences.
- Existing authors are welcome too! If you are looking to add to your portfolio, our proven system will give you the tools to accomplish this faster and better than ever!
- This course focuses on non-fiction books, and is not necessarily intended for fiction books, children's books, etc.
Hi, I’m Wilko van de Kamp, bestselling author of the Freedom Project book series. For more than 15 years, I have helped people and their companies achieve their own results beyond their goals. I work with authors, coaches and experts to build their brand to become a #1 industry influencer and increase their impact on the communities they serve. We focus on every aspect of personal brand building through technology and storytelling, with a relentless focus on accelerating the achievement of their personal, professional and financial goals. And I would love to do the same for you!