- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- It's often the case that you're looking for a specific functionality in already existing plugins, but the one you're looking for is not captured by any of these. In this course you will learn how to create your own plugin to feed your needs or even those of your customers.
- You will know about the basics of WP "behind the scenes"
- Understanding Actions / Filters
- Important knowledge about naming and possible conflicts
- Enqueue concept for CSS and scripts
- How to store data in a custom table
- Security: How to check user capabilities, escaping and nonces
- Localization: How to build your plugin multilingual
- Cronjobs in Wordpress
The very basics about what is WP and what are plugins.
Learn how to setup the environment which we are going to use in our development. Of course you can also use any other application for development you prefer.
Learn to connect to an external webpage or API and cache data using transients
- basic knowledge in Wordpress, PHP, HTML
- suggested basic knowledge in CSS, JS and SQL
WordPress is one of the most used CMS in the World!
That brings up a lot of opportunities if you are a WordPress Developer :)
In this course you are learning step by step how to create an awesome WordPress Plugin from scratch!
For your own needs or to sell it as a SaaS Business.
In the SaaS Business perspective WordPress offers you a HUGE amount of users (rapidly growing) which can be your potential customers. That means small business - big money!
So if you want the learn to create a fast & reliable Product for WordPress, which also meets the security standards today, then this course ist the right one for you!
- This course is created for anybody who wants to extend or change functionality within the WP core using an own self-made plugin.