WP Plugin Development - Build your own plugin!
What you'll learn
- It's often the case that you're looking for a specific functionality in already existing plugins, but the one you're looking for is not captured by any of these. In this course you will learn how to create your own plugin to feed your needs or even those of your customers.
- You will know about the basics of WP "behind the scenes"
- Understanding Actions / Filters
- Important knowledge about naming and possible conflicts
- Enqueue concept for CSS and scripts
- How to store data in a custom table
- Security: How to check user capabilities, escaping and nonces
- Localization: How to build your plugin multilingual
- Cronjobs in Wordpress
- basic knowledge in Wordpress, PHP, HTML
- suggested basic knowledge in CSS, JS and SQL
WordPress is one of the most used CMS in the World!
That brings up a lot of opportunities if you are a WordPress Developer :)
In this course you are learning step by step how to create an awesome WordPress Plugin from scratch!
For your own needs or to sell it as a SaaS Business.
In the SaaS Business perspective WordPress offers you a HUGE amount of users (rapidly growing) which can be your potential customers. That means small business - big money!
So if you want the learn to create a fast & reliable Product for WordPress, which also meets the security standards today, then this course ist the right one for you!
Who this course is for:
- This course is created for anybody who wants to extend or change functionality within the WP core using an own self-made plugin.
- Graduation in Electronics and Engineering
- University of Innsbruck: Computer Science
- "IT Preis der Stadt Innsbruck" for project "Come&Go" in 2016
- Software Development: Android Game "PolyTwist", Webapplications in PHP and Java, Wordpress Plugin and Theme Development
- Working at tunymedia, Austria as project manager and developer since 2015
- Interests: music, fotography, motorbikes, of course development :-)
Hi my Name is Daniel!
I´m a passionate Entrepreneur, Digital Marketer and Online Coach with hundreds of happy students.
At the Age of 18 I founded my first business - an "offline" Marketing Agency where we promote product from big brands in shopping malls and on events ...
But after 1 year I realised that the "internet world" offers a much bigger opportunity for building a business ...
In Late 2014 I launched the first regional Online Job Exchange for students - this platform was quite sucessful, but not very profitable.
In 2015 established my first Digital Marketing Agency , where my team & I help clients to get more Leads and Sales over the Internet.
During this "agency years" my co-founder and I always wanted to create our own product - so after a few tries we started to build ventures in the Ecommerce sector and currently work on our SaaS Business for Onlinebusinesses.
In my courses I want to share my knowledge and my experience from my different ventures and client projects :)
Hi! Mein Name ist Daniel.
Leidenschaftlicher Entrepreneur, Web Designer und Digital Marketer.
Ich helfe Kunden dabei sich selbst und Ihre Dienstleistungen/Produkte im Internet besser zu vermarkten!
Sie Anfang Jänner 2015 arbeite ich in meiner eigenen Agentur tunymedia in Tirol. Die Kernbereiche liegen auf Digitalem Marketing.
Des Weiteren bin ich als Berater für digitale Strategien tätig und helfe meine Kunden dabei sich besser zu vermarkten.
Mit meinen eigenen Kurse will ich mein Wissen und meine Erfahrungen an andere weitergeben :)
Hi, I'm Sandor!
I am passionate entrepreneur and performance marketer with ten thousands happy students.
Let me tell you my story...
At the age of 16, I founded my first online business. After being a full-time CPA marketer for more than 5 years, I decided to shift gears and use my skills to build companies.
Ever since, I have been lucky enough to do what I love the most: entrepreneurship, travelling the world, pushing my comfort zone and discovering things that I couldn't learn in the classroom.
One year ago, I decided to take the next step and share my knowledge with those who are ready to start their own business. This decision brought me to Udemy, where I am able to combine my biggest talents: entrepreneurship, marketing and teaching.
My teaching philosophy on Udemy is simple: I am crafting trainings that I wish I had available to me when I started my first company.
My courses serve a very important goal: helping you to transform your life and becoming a successful entrepreneur and marketer.
I've seen the impact a solid business can have on someone's life. That's why I can only encourage you not to miss out on this opportunity.
As of today, I've sold more than 800,000 trainings, established multiple successful online businesses and coached hundreds of students.
So, that's my story. But now, I just want to ask you a simple question.
Do you want some help?
Do you want to establish your own business, become an entrepreneur or simply generate more revenue from your current business?
Great, because I am sure I am going to be able to help you. Feel free to check out my course portfolio and let's see if we can work together.